Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (189 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Juventus told Higuain if Napoli won't negotiate, they will activate the release clause (€95 mill) reports @SkySport

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol:
What a slap in the face it would be to United fans if we signed Higuain ang kept Pogba, there world view would probably collapse on itself.

Higuain has always been a player of the highest calibre. Has one of the best movement/positioning of any active striker, good shot with both feet, can finish chances a variety of ways and is clinical in front of goal. We haven't had of those since Trez in his pomp.

I wanted him here since his Real days, and have never really understood the problem people have of his character, there are far more odious personalities out there in world football.

I remember watching most of their games in 2008-2009, and Higuain was the best player on that squad at 21 years of age. The transfer looked close in 2013, and I was all for it, but we got Tevez instead at a really good value:performance ratio. I Thought that was the door closed on Higuain coming here but damn, Beppe is doing some arcane $#@! this summer :beppe:.

The price is steep, and normally I am against those type of signings as it totally goes against our normal modus operandi but I have learned over the past half decade to trust our board.
Yeah, Hitler was also worse than Bin Laden. So why dislike Bin Laden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)