Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (34 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Please stop mentioning Griezmann and Lewandowski. One has a €100M release clause while the other plays for a top 3 club.

I think there either must be a loophole in his clause or Juve are extremely confident they can get Higuain for a lower price.
I just said Griez but I trust in our board in this, if they want Pipa and I'm sure there's a lot of things out of my sight, they know how to manage It in our CF forecast next 3 years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I tried responding to this post but the forum wouldn't let me. It kept giving me an error message: "Sexual content too high to allow post, please tone it down."

Anyway, Yes. That's all I can say. Yes. PM?
Sounds good babe. Im up for some hot Norwegian buttsecks. Whilst looking at pictures of Beppe.

Oh right. We should have kept this in PM.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please stop mentioning Griezmann and Lewandowski. One has a €100M release clause while the other plays for a top 3 club.

I think there either must be a loophole in his clause or Juve are extremely confident they can get Higuain for a lower price.
:tup:

Disorder

May 20, 2004
main problem is his price, how many players in history went for 94M? and how many of them were over 25 years old? and all of them were (much) more marketable than Higuain so they were actually worth every penny. if we sign a 29 year old player from Napoli, i sure prefer Hamsik. with 94M we can get Hamsik AND still have enough money for Icardi for example. or Sanchez

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Pavel was also twice the player and 2x cheaper
I also have a problem with the price but we can't compare Pavel transfer, that was 15 years ago.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think that Juve is thinking like if everything else fails and we dont win...we can always sell Pogba in the next 2 summers.
So they better throw all their cards on the table and hope for the best, and if not we use the Pogba parachute to balance the accounts.
That would be a horrible deal cuz we would be back to our youngster/udinese kind of deal and with current EPL, PSG coach, BM, RM and Farca level our chances in UCL would be close to 0 next 5 years

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

yep and Higuain has a 94M clause

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Before everybody goes full retard. If the rumour of us paying Higuains release clause is tru it means that Pogba is going to MUFC. There is no way we are going to sign Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca, Alves, Gabigoal, Lemina and Benatia without letting go of Paul.

Higuain is a WC CF and he would work really well with Dybala. On the other hand he is one of the most disgusting bitchy players in the world. He is not worth losing Pogba over. However considering the latest development with us rumored to splash the cash, I suspect Pogbas transfer to United is already done, so it might be to late to go back.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
yep and Higuain has a 94M clause
In two instalments. Typically release clauses have to be paid in one. That's the loophole Beppe is trying to exploit IMO. And that apart the Rugani and Perreyra cards which might come handy. But I would like to retain Rugsni, we will regret it if we let him go. Guy is the future of that defense alongside romanogli.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Before everybody goes full retard. If the rumour of us paying Higuains release clause is tru it means that Pogba is going to MUFC. There is no way we are going to sign Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca, Alves, Gabigoal, Lemina and Benatia without letting go of Paul.

Higuain is a WC CF and he would work really well with Dybala. On the other hand he is one of the most disgusting bitchy players in the world. He is not worth losing Pogba over. However considering the latest development with us rumored to splash the cash, I suspect Pogbas transfer to United is already done, so it might be to late to go back.
If Pogba has gone, then I expect another big signing in midfield. Established or not, doesn't matter, but there will be another signing. Gomes. Kovavic, Mascherano etc ec etc eclectic etc.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Here's what doesn't make sense to me: we are getting Pjaca, reports say Gabigol agreed to join us and we want Higuain also? That's 3 new attackers with Morata gone and Zaza will also leave for sure. If all 3 deals will be finalised we'll have 5 attacking players, +1 from last season.

In central midfield we'll most likely loose Pereyra, Hernanes, apparently we set price tags for Lemina and Sturaro... I count Pjanic as a replacement for injured Marchisio and Khedira and have a Mar/Khed - Pjanic - Pogba midfield. Going by this, Pogba will stay and us getting Higuain or other top striker would rule out a sale of Pogs or BonBon.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
main problem is his price, how many players in history went for 94M? and how many of them were over 25 years old? and all of them were (much) more marketable than Higuain so they were actually worth every penny. if we sign a 29 year old player from Napoli, i sure prefer Hamsik. with 94M we can get Hamsik AND still have enough money for Icardi for example. or Sanchez

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Pavel was also twice the player and 2x cheaper
Nah. To all of this. Nedved was 2x cheaper when the market was half the price.

Going by transfer market inflation, with the idea that Pogba is worth 120 mil euros or more... Higuain is worth 80 mil euros. Now, 94 million is overpriced, but by nowhere near as much as y'all are suggesting. He just broke the all-time Serie A goalscoring record, and while he has had trouble scoring in big matches in the past, Juventus would be the perfect setting for him in my opinion. I think he'd destroy every competition with this club and the support structure it has.

He's also 28. Stop this nonsense about 29. He isn't.

I certainly don't want us to pay 94 mil for him, but i'd be perfectly fine with 75-80 mil with how the market is going. Especially if we could toss some players in to lower that.

As well, our club isn't going to make this move if we don't have the money for it and our management doesn't think he is worth it.

It's stupid complaining about transfer fees. We will pay what we can afford. Agnelli isn't going to authorize Beppe potentially bankrupting the club if Higuain can't perform. So if we really want him, and can afford 94 mil, and do this, I don't see why anyone would complain. It's not your money.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
In two instalments. Typically release clauses have to be paid in one. That's the loophole Beppe is trying to exploit IMO. And that apart the Rugani and Perreyra cards which might come handy. But I would like to retain Rugsni, we will regret it if we let him go. Guy is the future of that defense alongside romanogli.
Doesn't matter, 94m for Higuain is inasne, definitely not worth it. And we'll be stupid to include Rugani in any deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)