Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (186 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Who buys a Juve shirt this year if this happens and we get our best players?
What are your sources saying about Pogba Markus!? Want that saga to end.

OMG. ok its sky ill not fap..

but seriously..wtf marotta is smoking?. All of a sudeen he went all florentino and is fukin bitches.

Maybe Juve got tired of not winning CL and said "you know what, lets gamble all our money this mercato and if we fail, lets sell this shid and dats it mane."

- - - Updated - - -

wheres the higuain/Icardi Simpson moneky gif when u need it.
What does it say?

Mate there's been silence ever since this rumour has started. That's a good sign, means somethings happening. No smoke without fire etc.
Too sudden to not be legit as a bid/interest.

The talked about price, 75m, is Griezmann/Lewandowski territory, if you're going to spend that money, why not spend it on A) someone younger and B) someone who is better.
True. Griezmann territory.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm under the impression that he stays.
So we are really doing this Higuain deal, money aside, to not compensate for a Pogba like loss? Any truth to that dinner with Zlaran? Wow if not. Just amazing if we can pull this shit off. It just seems like this Juve Nap deal is happening for sure.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So we are really doing this Higuain deal, money aside, to not compensate for a Pogba like loss? Any truth to that dinner with Zlaran? Wow if not. Just amazing if we can pull this shit off. It just seems like this Juve Nap deal is happening for sure.
This is just me Mark hoping for the best. I think we doing everything to win IT in the next 2 years.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Please stop mentioning Griezmann and Lewandowski. One has a €100M release clause while the other plays for a top 3 club.

I think there either must be a loophole in his clause or Juve are extremely confident they can get Higuain for a lower price.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So we are really doing this Higuain deal, money aside, to not compensate for a Pogba like loss? Any truth to that dinner with Zlaran? Wow if not. Just amazing if we can pull this $#@! off. It just seems like this Juve Nap deal is happening for sure.
I think if we got Higuain it would signal that Pogba is staying for sure. It's an all-in type move that only makes sense if you are keeping a competitive team behind him. To simply switch Pogba with Higuain is nonsensical I think.

However, the plan could be to bring Higuain for an all out assault on the CL this year and then maybe Pogba leaves in a year or two.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is just me Mark hoping for the best. I think we doing everything to win IT in the next 2 years.
I think that Juve is thinking like if everything else fails and we dont win...we can always sell Pogba in the next 2 summers.
So they better throw all their cards on the table and hope for the best, and if not we use the Pogba parachute to balance the accounts.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think that Juve is thinking like if everything else fails and we dont win...we can always sell Pogba in the next 2 summers.
So they better throw all their cards on the table and hope for the best, and if not we use the Pogba parachute to balance the accounts.
voilà

- - - Updated - - -

Please stop mentioning Griezmann and Lewandowski. One has a €100M release clause while the other plays for a top 3 club.

I think there either must be a loophole in his clause or Juve are extremely confident they can get Higuain for a lower price.
clause you say? :beppe:

:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@baggio
What does it say?

Sky - Five compensatory measures proposed to Naples to Higuain, but Juve can also pay the clause. Pjaca, it expects only the green light for the ok. Monday meeting to Gabigol, filter optimism

----------

still its sky

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Jem83

This could actually be happening. Is your body ready? Mine is. Ravage me
I tried responding to this post but the forum wouldn't let me. It kept giving me an error message: "Sexual content too high to allow post, please tone it down."

Anyway, Yes. That's all I can say. Yes. PM?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't get why people are freaking about his age. He's not 29 by the way. He's 28 people. Doesn't turn 29 until halfway through next season.

Also, we bought Nedved and Thuram back in 2001 for a combined 80 million. And they were 29 and 28 respectively.
main problem is his price, how many players in history went for 94M? and how many of them were over 25 years old? and all of them were (much) more marketable than Higuain so they were actually worth every penny. if we sign a 29 year old player from Napoli, i sure prefer Hamsik. with 94M we can get Hamsik AND still have enough money for Icardi for example. or Sanchez

- - - Updated - - -

Pavel was blessed by superior slav physique and Higuain is already entering Maradona's current body shape
:agree:

Pavel was also twice the player and 2x cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)