Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (2 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sky - Cinque contropartite proposte al Napoli per Higuain, ma la Juve può pagare anche la clausola. Pjaca, si attende solo il via libera per l'ok. Lunedì incontro per Gabigol, filtra ottimismo
OMG. ok its sky ill not fap..

but seriously..wtf marotta is smoking?. All of a sudeen he went all florentino and is fukin bitches.

Maybe Juve got tired of not winning CL and said "you know what, lets gamble all our money this mercato and if we fail, lets sell this shid and dats it mane."

- - - Updated - - -

wheres the higuain/Icardi Simpson moneky gif when u need it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't get why people are freaking about his age. He's not 29 by the way. He's 28 people. Doesn't turn 29 until halfway through next season.

Also, we bought Nedved and Thuram back in 2001 for a combined 80 million. And they were 29 and 28 respectively.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Genuinely curious, why do you like Higuain of all people?

Don't hate him or even really dislike him, but there seems to be very little to like about him if you're not a Napoli/Argi fan
He's an all-arounde striker which is perfect. he's not the fastest but he has pace, his movement is sublime, excellent close control,physical presence, great shots in both legs - what more do you need?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't get why people are freaking about his age. He's not 29 by the way. He's 28 people. Doesn't turn 29 until halfway through next season.

Also, we bought Nedved and Thuram back in 2001 for a combined 80 million. And they were 29 and 28 respectively.
Surprisint no one mentionnes the age of nedved abd thuram sooner tbh.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I like his style of play in general, became a big fan of his when he was at Real, and rated him higher than Benzema :p

But again, I like Rooney too :snoop:
His style of play I get - (media) personality is a bit more random to me :D

He's an all-rounder striker which is perfect. he's not the fastest but he has pace, his movement is sublime, excellent close control, great shots in both legs - what more do you need?
Probably a little misunderstanding here, I interpreted liking the player as, well, finding him likeable.

Not liking as in rating the player, believing that he's a great player. Because he definitely is.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
His style of play I get - (media) personality is a bit more random to me :D

Probably a little misunderstanding here, I interpreted liking the player as, well, finding him likeable.

Not liking as in rating the player, believing that he's a great player. Because he definitely is.
I didn't mean likable in terms of how he conducts himself, just the way he plays, I always wanted him at Juve. Guess it's more of a personal taste though. My favorite non-Juve player was Redondo. LOVED that guy, and I don't exactly know why :p

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The talked about price, 75m, is Griezmann/Lewandowski territory, if you're going to spend that money, why not spend it on A) someone younger and B) someone who is better.

Jan 11, 2016
We also have to take into account that the times of no resale value have passed, as there are now Chinese clubs lurking to snatch up star players with a year or two left in the tank. However, still don't see this deal happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)