Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (129 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:D

I like how respectful you were in the way you phrased that.

No, really, Higuain comes across as a massive cunt tbh.
I actually mean it though :D

Don't think Higuain is that unlikeable, but I could definitely understand a neutral fan disliking him than one who likes him, and I don't even think that that's due to my Juve bias.

Aug 26, 2014
It's very different. First of all it's Napoli. Then there's the fact Higuain wants to leave and the fact there's a clause.
Yes but the fact that De Laurentiis is their president means that if we want him we need to pay that release clause and i don't see us spending that kind of money on a 28 year old very soon 29 who's value gonna drop fast. Thats simply not how we do business and you are hopping for something thats not going to happen. Not saying he's a bad player or anything as a matter of fact i want him here and he will definitely improve our attack but i cant see this happening.

very different... if we want we pay the clause and take him without Napoli being able to do anything about it. From what I understand we are trying to lower the price by sending them Pereyra and someone else. I think its a matter of time but its happening.
It's not lowering the price its sending a player instead of cash and its the same.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Sky - Cinque contropartite proposte al Napoli per Higuain, ma la Juve può pagare anche la clausola. Pjaca, si attende solo il via libera per l'ok. Lunedì incontro per Gabigol, filtra ottimismo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)