Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (210 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not even close. Many of the redcafe users haven't seen Pogba play outside of Euro2016, but they want the 5th EPL team to "make a statement" to Real Madrid by just spending that money on Pogba.
Sorry, but this is literally the same as redcafe's Pogba thread.

Only difference is we understand the difference between gross and net wages.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sorry, but this is literally the same as redcafe's Pogba thread.

Only difference is we understand the difference between gross and net wages.
That by itself is a big difference. And the number of "make a statement" users are much less in here

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Higuain is one of the very few players outside of Juve that I like, and if we sign him, he'll be the first among my non-Juve favorite players to ever join us.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Higuain is one of the very few players outside of Juve that I like, and if we sign him, he'll be the first among my non-Juve favorite players to ever join us.
Genuinely curious, why do you like Higuain of all people?

Don't hate him or even really dislike him, but there seems to be very little to like about him if you're not a Napoli/Argi fan

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Auriemma: "Nicolas Higuain ha spento tutti i telefoni. I senatori Juve approvano l'acquisto del Pipita"

His agent doesnt answer on telephone.There must be truth to all this.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw I'm still convinced that Hiduain coming means Pogba leaving - not because we can't afford him otherwise if we really wanted, but because I think that th club wouldn't spend that much on him without some serious loss to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)