Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (195 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
It's not like us at all but the rumours are only getting stronger and by now I'd say we are looking to build the best team in the world.
YES!!! Hope this happens! I want that CL trophy so bad! Ofcourse this is no guarantee but it goes a long way to accomplishing that goal

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not like us at all but the rumours are only getting stronger and by now I'd say we are looking to build the best team in the world.
If Higuain is able to shake his fukin choking syndrome...he could very well match our last great primapunta Trezeguet in terms of efficiency for us,.

If he is able to get close to what he did last year, he can even surpass Trez, at least for a couple seasons...since obvs the frenchman did a lot of service to us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is brilliant of it is happening, I just hope it's not at the expense of Pogba and/or Bonucci. I don't buy these calculations made that we can afford keeping these players and splashing so much on one player, There is truth in them but it is not how Juventus do business, they have never did that and I don't think they will.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is brilliant of it is happening, I just hope it's not at the expense of Pogba and/or Bonucci. I don't buy these calculations made that we can afford keeping these players and splashing so much on one player, There is truth in them but it is not how Juventus do business, they have never did that and I don't think they will.
I'm thinking the family love Gigi and want him to win another important trophy.:boh:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This tread reminds me of the Man United thread of Pogba. Don't see this happening for the reported price even if we sell Pogba.
It's very different. First of all it's Napoli. Then there's the fact Higuain wants to leave and the fact there's a clause.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know what to think about this deal. The way Higgers spat the dummy out last year showed a side of him I don't want anywhere near our club.

He does score a fuckload of goals, though. Could be us taking a gamble on winning the CL. Why Higuaín though? Why not another top player who doesn't play for a De Laurentis club?

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore I think I can guess which CF Napoli would buy with all that cash :sad:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Di marzio should be banned like Goal.com was before.

He just takes info from Di Culo and twists it to fit his agenda. I still dont know how a realiable dude like Di Culo still has contact with him.
His an insider. GDM would be nothing with this insider.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
This tread reminds me of the Man United thread of Pogba. Don't see this happening for the reported price even if we sell Pogba.
very different... if we want we pay the clause and take him without Napoli being able to do anything about it. From what I understand we are trying to lower the price by sending them Pereyra and someone else. I think its a matter of time but its happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)