Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (175 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
So we're offering Zaza, Pereyra and Sturaro + money. Zaza =25 mil euro, Pereyra = 20 mil, Sturaro = 20 mil. If his clause is 94 we have to add some 30 mil and voila.

Do it Beppe... :marc:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If anything happens, doubt we will pay his clause.

We will try to insert players and it will be much less than 94mln, at most 70mln players included.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This is clearly happening....

Remember Pjanic wasnt supposed to be happening either ?

Yesterday when Pjanic said ' i wont be surprised if Higuain joins Juve', then i started to feel something is brewing. Maybe negotiations are ongoing currently or may have been for weeks.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Inserting players is the best way forward. I thought he was actually unattainable but cant believe what im reading. This can actually happen. The clause suits us as well 47m now is affordable and next season we can use someone elses money to pay for the rest. So either could work. If we were going to pay 90 odd million in one go then its impossible and certainly not juve like but we can do it stages. :beppe:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The only issue is his age, so its hard to pay this price for him. I wouldnt like it if we sell 23 years old guy and buy 29 yrs old with his money, but I guess we did the same with Zidane and Nedved and it turned out to be a great deal. Anyway I hope Pogba stays with us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The only issue is his age, so its hard to pay this price for him. I wouldnt like it if we sell 23 years old guy and buy 29 yrs old with his money, but I guess we did the same with Zidane and Nedved and it turned out to be a great deal. .
Yeah nedved is a prime example, whats more a number of season with us and who knows he might turn into a nedved and be a board member for us in the future. :seven:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...ain-s-e-94-million-release-clause-expi-443003

Sources have exclusively told calciomerato.com that Higuain’s release clause expires at the end of the month, on the 31st of July 2016.

In addition, the release clause can be paid in two instalments (€ 47 million each): the first half has to be paid in the current transfer window, the second one in one year time.

Please be prepared for Higuain time. :D
Yes, Nipples allowed Chokita to extend the clause, if Nipples doesnt accept players in exchange we are willing to pay it and deal would be done. Chokita apparently have agreement with us. Too much money man but...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Inserting players is the best way forward. I thought he was actually unattainable but cant believe what im reading. This can actually happen. The clause suits us as well 47m now is affordable and next season we can use someone elses money to pay for the rest. So either could work. If we were going to pay 90 odd million in one go then its impossible and certainly not juve like but we can do it stages. :beppe:
Convincing Pogba to stay one more year and cashing in on him next season. Thats whats gonna happen.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If this happens and we keep Pogba, not to mention going through with Pjaca's signature, we've made a statement we're not fucking around and we are truly craving that CL title more than a thousand addicts in a rehab centre.

I want this to happen. We going to do what Bayern does!! :touched:
I loved that ruthlessness of Bayern in the market, and Beppe is gonna make them look like pussycats. Beppe is a lion, Beppe is a tiger.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
If this happens and we keep Pogba, not to mention going through with Pjaca's signature, we've made a statement we're not fucking around and we are truly craving that CL title more than a thousand addicts in a rehab centre.
Honestly, we will roflstomp to CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)