Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (166 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes he is a choker. Choking is a purely psychological problem. I'm sure the head shrinkers down at J Medical are top notch though.
i bet shrinks worked on him at argentina, at real and at napoli. they all failed.

i remember his tantrums after he was dismissed for pushing the referee. he's a psychologically weak person. you don't fix that in half a year.

i'd pass on him. he scores goals in serie a, and buying him would piss of napoli, otherwise it's a deal that smells bad karma.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Better buy than Icardi who is useless in most areas other than finishing, but 90m for a guy who is proven time and again to completely bottle it on the big stage?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Should have just gone for Zlatan instead. :D

- - - Updated - - -

From Milan forum :

I can so see it happening :lol:
Entirely possible they sell Bacca and buy Mandzu from us, but seriously, I wouldn't replace Mandzu with a fag like Higuain. Cavani, yes. Definitely.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I would love to see Higuain playing for us, but I don't believe the rumors that we're paying his buyout clause.

With that money we could buy Griezmann or Sanchez/Cavani + Gabigol/Jesus.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i bet shrinks worked on him at argentina, at real and at napoli. they all failed.

i remember his tantrums after he was dismissed for pushing the referee. he's a psychologically weak person. you don't fix that in half a year.

i'd pass on him. he scores goals in serie a, and buying him would piss of napoli, otherwise it's a deal that smells bad karma.
He's like a prima donna that never really got pampered the way he thought he deserved at Madrid. Then at Napoli he didn't win the trophies he thought he deserved and he would rightly feel that he's too good to waste himself at Napoli. Though I like it when Serie A has big names at other clubs and the competition is relatively even. He wants to win in a top club and he wants to feel special. Prima donnas aren't pampered at Juve, and it would hard not to be humbled by Buffon and Evra.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Those who prefer Cavani over him surely have to be daft. Higuain is in the form of his life. Cavani is in his worst phase in his career and probably even worse of a choker than Higuain is.

Higuain broke a fucking 60 yr old record. It shouldnt be a debate. Higuain is better currently if we are debating this without taking price into account.

Again people are looking at external factors while judging a player. Common mistake among football fans. He must be dreaming of a Juventus move right now and play with all other champions we have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those who prefer Cavani over him surely have to be daft. Higuain is in the form of his life. Cavani is in his worst phase in his career and probably even worse of a choker than he is.

Higuain broke a fucking 60 yr old record. It shouldnt be a debate. Higuain is better currently if we are debating this without taking price into account.

Again people are looking at external factors while judging a player. Common mistake among football fans. He must be dreaming of a Juventus move right now and play with all other champions we have.
I would say the way juventus manages to insert a winning mentality upon players, but doesnt puts them under pressure and if neccecary takes it away (morata, llorente)-, pogba at every season start), combined with that family feeling amongst players, is THE best enviroment for Higuain to quit choking.

And when Higuain doesnt choke and doesnt has to carry the team, he's a supreme world class player.

thats my two cents. we need Di Culo's update on the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)