Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (55 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Half of Real Madrids transfers are madness, didn't stop them winning 11 CLs.

If our board think it's financially viable to go after a World Class striker, then i'm OK with it. If not, we won't go for him.
yeah, but they are Madrid and they can do that whenever they can. They are the masters of mercato blockbusters. Most fo the time it doesnt work and they lose millions..but when they pull it..they win the CL. But for that u need good money and a good parachute in case all fails.

Also we need to take in consideration that we are talking about a direct rival who despises us, not any random team who is being poached.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's not. But for an investment that large. Morata? Icardi?
Investment that large but really is bench players. Maybe napoli are the only ones open to doing that weird exchange. Plus Higuain is on a higher level than these two.

If its a large investment of cash then I want Griezmann fuck Higuain and really anywone else.

What about Aubemayang? would you take him?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah, but they are Madrid and they can do that whenever they can. They are the masters of mercato blockbusters. Most fo the time it doesnt work and they lose millions..but when they pull it..they win the CL. But for that u need good money and a good parachute in case all fails.

Also we need to take in consideration that we are talking about a direct rival who despises us, not any random team who is being poached.
Honestly. Who gives a shit. They hate us anyway

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Investment that large but really is bench players. Maybe napoli are the only ones open to doing that weird exchange. Plus Higuain is on a higher level than these two.

If its a large investment of cash then I want Griezmann fuck Higuain and really anywone else.

This is what I have been saying for the past three hours :lol:

We won't be spending 94 million on him. We would be giving them the cash and player equivalent of 94 million, and not one of those three are current starters for this club.

It really is a no brainer

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

If its a large investment of cash then I want Griezmann $#@! Higuain and really anywone else.

Well, thinking moreaabout it,,,, it could work for them.

All they need to do is to have a good target identified to replace Higuain. Higuain will never replicate the season he just had... in fact, i can see him dropping his performance dramatically. If they snatch some depth players from us, and with the money they get they find a great young prospect to repalce higuain..they could be even more balanced than last year and beat the other competitors not named juve.

if they want to sell him, now is the time.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Madrid wouldn't have needed to reject Chelsea's bid in that case.
No. What I am saying is that we, as the club that sold him, wouldn't be able to then buy him back in the same transfer window. At least I think that is how it works, that the selling team can't repurchase the player they just sold.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

When have these ridiculous squad player exchanges ever happened? I doubt we lose Rugani.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, thinking moreaabout it,,,, it could work for them.

All they need to do is to have a good target identified to replace Higuain. Higuain will never replicate the season he just had... in fact, i can see him dropping his performance dramatically. If they snatch some depth players from us, and with the money they get they find a great young prospect to repalce higuain..they could be even more balanced than last year and beat the other competitors not named juve.

if they want to sell him, now is the time.
He would have to really really suck to not have a similar season as last year with players like Alves, Pjanic, Pogba, Alex Sandro, and Dybala around him :D

- - - Updated - - -

We dont give a fuck obvs... but De Laurentis surely does. he is the one who will have to face the angry fans.
But how is that our problem?

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Half of Real Madrids transfers are madness, didn't stop them winning 11 CLs.

If our board think it's financially viable to go after a World Class striker, then i'm OK with it. If not, we won't go for him.
Honest question. What makes you think Higuain is WC? I already argued why I think he is one level below WC.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When have these ridiculous squad player exchanges ever happened? I doubt we lose Rugani.
I think that it may have to do with the notion that Napoli just can't attract the top players unless they periodically punch above their weight, like the did with Higuain.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He would have to really really suck to not have a similar season as last year with players like Alves, Pjanic, Pogba, Alex Sandro, and Dybala around him :D

- - - Updated - - -

But how is that our problem?
Yeah, but i can see him losing form if he stays IN NAPOLI.... but not in here. He will have a field day in Juve...at least in serie A.

And again, is not our problem... but since the problem is his (DL)..he can think twice ot thrice to pull the trigger without a proper plan...because what would come next would be unprecendented backlash from their fans. he will have to face that....or simply evade it and dont sell, at least not to us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol spending 94 on Higuain is plain stupid, for 40mil I will consider
No one cares

- - - Updated - - -

I think that it may have to do with the notion that Napoli just can't attract the top players unless they periodically punch above their weight, like the did with Higuain.
Higuain is in his prime. He made it big at RM then wasted some years at Napoli and I think he knows it. If I were him I'd be itching to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)