Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (198 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really hope we aren't spending a crazy amount of money on this player. He would secure the next couple of league titles for us but i dont think he brings us any closer to winning a CL unless he can shine in a final for once in his life.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wtf is this circus??.

There are so many cons about this deal.

For starters, the grudge that caused Baggio when he came to juve would be baby talk in comparison to the evil this transfer would produce. Taking a Napoli Legend RIGHT AFTER he became legend...and turn him into the most despicable of traitors... wow. Im without words. Serious vitriol in the name of satan.

De Laurentis would sell Napoli FC first before selling Pipita to us.

This transfer will cost gazzilions, like the most stupid money paid for juve ever forever.

yes he is a real bomber...but we are aiming for the CL and he chokes so much when it matters that those 94 mils doesnt look so good after all. Also he is 29.

Maradona will order his legions of muppets to go on a witch-hunt for Pipita´s head.

Ok, if we are goign to include players in the deal...please no rugani. We dont need to give him to Napoli. I dont know why sergio is so obessesed in giving him away. We have a collection of disposable players who could be included in the deal...and luckily for us Napoli is in dire need of depth: Pereyra, hernanes, Asamoah, Saturaro, Lemina (i wouldnt TBH), Zaza.

But to pay those 90+ ,ils...even in 2 installments..... is madness. No matter how you look at it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
wtf is this circus??.

There are so many cons about this deal.

For starters, the grudge that caused Baggio when he came to juve would be baby talk in comparison to the evil this transfer would produce. Taking a Napoli Legend RIGHT AFTER he became legend...and turn him into the most despicable of traitors... wow. Im without words. Serious vitriol in the name of satan.

De Laurentis would sell Napoli FC first before selling Pipita to us.

This transfer will cost gazzilions, like the most stupid money paid for juve ever forever.

yes he is a real bomber...but we are aiming for the CL and he chokes so much when it matters that those 94 mils doesnt look so good after all. Also he is 29.

Maradona will order his legions of muppets to go on a witch-hunt for Pipita´s head.

Ok, if we are goign to include players in the deal...please no rugani. We dont need to give him to Napoli. I dont know why sergio is so obessesed in givig him. We have a collection of disposable players who could be included in the deal...and luckily for us Napoli is in dire need of depth: Pereyra, hernanes, Asamoah, Saturaro, Lemina (i wouldnt TBH), Zaza.

But to pay those 90+ ,ils...even in 2 installments..... is madness. No matter how you look at it.
Because he would be the key to the deal, due to his relationship with Sarri

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Half of Real Madrids transfers are madness, didn't stop them winning 11 CLs.

If our board think it's financially viable to go after a World Class striker, then i'm OK with it. If not, we won't go for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't believe this thread is open :D

Hope it drags on for a while. Good that we have our muppet out for this one. Not going to happen IMO, but let's enjoy the roller coaster :lol:
i hope we buy him on the last day of the window. Imagine having 94m and not being able to reinforce the team. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

there are napoli forums?
I don't know. After this I'm sure some raging fan started one :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Higuain is a man of honor...he will not come here.

And if he does...he better prepares some good bodyguards when he visits San Paolo

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i hope we buy him on the last day of the window. Imagine having 94m and not being able to reinforce the team. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know. After this I'm sure some raging fan started one :lol:
Its never going to be 94 mill.

Most of it would be squad players like Zaza (30), pereyra (18), rugani (20), Stuurururu (18) :sad:

Something like that. Their squad would be shit without a top CF. I really doubt it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)