Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (148 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
As long as it doesn't mean selling Pogba, I don't care how much this would cost. Ain't my money!

FWIW I don't think it'll happen, but if we could get Higuain without selling Pogba. Ohh lawd :tuttosport:

(On the Rugani point, send him in exchange and buy him back later. If they can't reject for their star striker they can't reject for anyone...)

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Few days back there was a statement from Exxor posted here that they gave their backing for a big signing which nobody paid much attention to it beside Mark going :numnum:,
then followed Pjanic's comment on how he wouldnt be surprised if Juve signed Higuain and that went fairly unnoticed until today's media exploding with this news.

giphy.gif

@Collaguazo

- - - Updated - - -

As long as it doesn't mean selling Pogba, I don't care how much this would cost. Ain't my money!
this

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
GDS: Higuain, big Juve offer
Bianconeri ready to pay €70m plus Pereyra (€18m) and Mandragora (€10m)
The Argentine of Napoli has chosen Turin
De Laurentiis tough: ‘It’s all rubbish’

CDS: Shock turnaround
Higuain, Juve are there
Push for Pipita has already begun, on the table as well as cash are Pereyra, Rugani, Sturaro and Zaza
Napoli won’t let go and offer the Argentine €8m per year

TS: Higuain, here we go!
Shock confirmation: Juve already have an agreement with Pipita for a four-year contract worth €30m
And Napoli will sell at €94m…
The official clause has expired, but in truth a pact still exists for the sale in case of an adequate offer: all-clear for the Bianconeri

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
De Laurentiis tough: 'It’s all rubbish’

Higuain, Juve are there
Push for Pipita has already begun, on the table as well as cash are Pereyra, Rugani, Sturaro and Zaza

Shock confirmation: Juve already have an agreement with Pipita for a four-year contract worth €30m
The official clause has expired, but in truth a pact still exists for the sale in case of an adequate offer: all-clear for the Bianconeri
I can't wait to see what Maradona has to say if Higuain moves after stating that true argies play for napoli :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
De Laurentiis tough: ‘It’s all rubbish’

Higuain, Juve are there

Wtf is going on this year. If this is true then I really hope its Exxor sending big bags of green to ensure that the chinese merda clubs do not catch up too quickly. Either that or Di Culo is right about Pogba, I've been sceptical of his news thus far but perhaps its time to face it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Seriously the most stupid rumor in the recent times.

Pogba's sale or not there's no way you spend anything close to that sum for a player who's not under 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)