Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm not sure...but all I know is that Cavani would be the safer option, because he's already Calcio-proven...but Higuain can be\is much better than Cavani.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
All Real Madrid fans I know hate him. They say he needs 4-5 chances to score a goal. They watch Real week in and out. I really don't know what to say. Hope they are wrong.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
All Real Madrid fans I know hate him. They say he needs 4-5 chances to score a goal. They watch Real week in and out. I really don't know what to say. Hope they are wrong.
My two bros (HUGE Real Madrid fans) are praying for god for him to stay. They actually hate Benzema and want him to be sold as he misses dozens of good chances.

ZoSo

Jul 11, 2011
He used to be like that, not anymore.

-

Higuain overrated :howler:

imo Higuain still has potential as a player but Cavani won't improve much more.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Soccernet tells us Higuain that in SPL he made 60 shots, 38 on target and 22 goals scored.
Cavani stats in Serie A as follows: 124 shots, 51 on target and 23 goals scored.

Clear win for Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)