• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Allora, Io deve vedere questi edizione pure. Le giornale in Rhode Island, Il Providence Journal non dice manco due parole su Calcio.

Bastardi!!!

Speriamo che Io posso vedere questi edizioni su internet.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Allora Rickenbacker2 questi pagine sono per lui dove si vede di quello che parla...primo di tuttu Venerdi sulla Gazzetta un sondaggio su Nedved e puoi i risultati transmese per 3 giorni. Oggi nel ultim'ora un articolo sul genio di Nedved .. nota bene i altri articoli sono tutte su le squardre nazionale. Nel edizione di Domenica del New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post e servici dal'estero sul Calcio punta tutto su Nedved con parole di giornalisti Italiani. HO detto che si vede una macchine di 'spin' ..chiaro si vede. Allora vai a vedere i giornali ..non so se sono disponibli sul sito...forse si oppure hanno scaduto.
So you think that there is a propaganda push to give Nedved the Golden Ball. Okay, but what evidence do you have that these journalist do not write about Nedved because he is good? And what evidence do you have that Moggi or anyone at Juventus has tried to influence these journalists? Why do you assume, that just because he is getting press, there must be a conspiracy or at least a spin campaign at work?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Allora, Io deve vedere questi edizione pure. Le giornale in Rhode Island, Il Providence Journal non dice manco due parole su Calcio.
anche i giornali venezuelani

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My five: Nedved, Maldini, Buffon, Henry, Del Piero.

Neddy deserves it but Maldini will get it. Buffon was amazing, Henry was good and DP is my favourite player so he gets a vote.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Rickenbacker2: SI...YES....exactly and then some, like the polls I spoke about. No justification in the sudden surge of Nedved profile's on Italian radio, on RAI, on newspaper columns. Spin..baby spin machine!

USAJuve: I saw them in the hard copies ... only in the major papers b/c thats all I really get here.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #287
    Incubo you watch too many X-file episodes, all these conspiracies are crazy.

Journalists, unlike what you think, have a mind of their own and reprot and talk about what they see. How can they not talk about Nedved who's playing greatly?

And don't talk about Nedved faking injuries when you got world class players in that department :rolleyes:

You just can't stand Nedved and don't look at him in an objective manner.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #288
    Incubo IF, and that's a BIG IF, Moggi really pushed Nedved down the journalists throats so to make him win the Golden Ball, that wouldn't make sense, because IF Moggi had to push any player, he would push Del Piero since he's Juve's image andn ot Nedved.

What you're saying is really crazy.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    Saint Paolo is getting what he deserved long ago

CHEERS
    golden ball is not a charity....u just dont give the award coz it's due time maldini got it. if thats the case, then raul shud get it too....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If you don't live in Italy I just can't explain it..in the last 3 months Nedved's name has been shoved down our damned throats....and the international papers are getting wire reports on Nedved in every soccer thread. Its obvious what its about..instill his name in the journalists HEADS. If you can read Italian..let me know and I'll refer you to exactly what I mean.
    Nedved's name being shoved down your throats or not, Pavel proves his quality on the pitch, and you can't say that his brilliant goals and assists happen because Moggi is a good P.R. director. :undecide::lazy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Firstly that picture is funny because I even specifically mentioned Rivaldo...secondly, Rivaldo is as much a part of Milan as Salas or Lombardo was part of Juve. Maldini, Costacurta, Gattuso, Sheva, Pirlo...thats one thing...but Rivaldo. I won't defend him because he is barely our player...with or without him we were whiping the Zebras in May.
    Secondly, he couldn't possibly push Del Piero because that would be too much of a long shot...was he even part of the 50 list?? Come on....not his best years for many reasons. Seconly, between Buffon and Nedved. Its more likely they give it to Nedved. Fact: Defenders and keepers are under-appreciated in the selection..thus Pavel ... fact 2: Journalists love to hate Italians....giving it to Gigi means an Italian gets it...no THANKS! As an Italian it makes me want to puke..just like Cruyff's comments regarding the final.....
    No conspiracy theory here...just plain old PR...there is a difference. Its how politics works. nevermind x-files

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Firstly that picture is funny because I even specifically mentioned Rivaldo...secondly, Rivaldo is as much a part of Milan as Salas or Lombardo was part of Juve. Maldini, Costacurta, Gattuso, Sheva, Pirlo...thats one thing...but Rivaldo. I won't defend him because he is barely our player...with or without him we were whiping the Zebras in May.
    Funny how you strategically neglected to mention Inzaghi...

Whipping the zebras? :LOL: The game finished 0-0 after 120 minutes :undecide:

wake up and look at your CL quarter and semifinals matches. Hardly inspiring performances...

fact 2: Journalists love to hate Italians....giving it to Gigi means an Italian gets it...no THANKS!
    So you're saying that no Italian journalists get a say in the golden ball voting? Come on man, think about these things before you post.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    exactly

that would be saying something like...that I'm a good futball player and zlatan is an idiot. both are true but aren't related

;)
    Why the hell do you have to drag me in, couldnt you have picked gray for this one :sigh:

Jul 12, 2002
    Rickenbacker2: SI...YES....exactly and then some, like the polls I spoke about. No justification in the sudden surge of Nedved profile's on Italian radio, on RAI, on newspaper columns. Spin..baby spin machine!
    Right, did it ever occur to you that Nedved is getting attention from the press because he is playing well?

William Occam stated, "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate", you may be more familiar with the modern day approximation, "The simplest answer is the best." What you are doing is assuming the more outlandish and therefore the less likely circumstance. I tried to tell you about this principle using Plato's Line of Cogency, but you weren't listening or something. For someone who is apparently well educated, "I'm an alumni of NYU (class of 00: New York State Bar Exams in 01) and as I mentioned before I work in Italy.", you have a very poor understanding of these concepts....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)