• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
IncuboRossonero, goldilocks on prozac :LOL: i hate to admit but that was funny :LOL:

anyway *being serious*
you have got to be the dumbest person on earth to think nedved doesn't deserve this? and wtf about this moggi spindoctor thing? i reckon you should work for soccerage ;)

i dont know why no one voted for thuram, he was really vital to us last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sorry to burst your bubble but Nedved deserves this just about as much as Moreno deserves to officiate the next WC Final. Goldilocks on Prozac is another over-hyped, over-rated product of Moggi's spindoctor machine....Saint Paolo is getting what he deserved long ago

CHEERS
You really are as stupid as you sound, aren't you?

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #146
    About Mutu, he was voted last season's best Serie A player so I guess he deserves to be top 5 at least.

Incuborossonerro - to say that Maldini is among the favourites and players that deserve the Golden Ball is fair enough, but to say that Nedved does not deserve the Golden Ball is sheer ignorance and shows how objective you are.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    I love your comebacks on this page..just use the word DUMB DUMB and STUPID and maybe the person's reasoning will seem less logical. You people are so convinced of things its scary....you would convince yourself the world is flat.
    Your team has to realize one thing..WITH or WITHOUT Goldilocks makes no damn difference..the difference is Buffon..without him you are Lazio..Chievo..take your pic. He saved your sorry arses more times than you can say "Horseshoe". Your incompetent D with the ultimate as we say in ITALIAN "mezzatacca" Montero makes him the most deserving Juve player of this award. Unlike Goldilocks on Prozac with his sleeves one inch too long flocking along in the Green Gables. Please you have MEN ... PLAYERS such as Zambrotta, Buffon and Del Piero and your praising that freak? The situation at your camp is just about to boil with ego's. Stand back and watch the fireworks.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
    Man are you serious Nedved had been exeptional last season, he scored many goals and made many assests.
    Doesnt his goals and assests weigh anything to you.
    please explain your views further more as they seem very biased.

BTW even though we are juve fans many of us voted for maldini.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Goals? Assists? Dude thats not the only criteria in selection. Personally one the biggest criteria's is over-all impact on the team in terms of presence and participation. We have seen Juve without Nedved. Dare to see Juve without Buffon? Personally I think Buffon and Zambrotta are irreplaceable players on your team who based on: performances, contribution, CONSISTENCY and impact last season deserve it more than Nedved.
    If you can honestly tell me with a straight face that Nedved was the biggest contributor to Juve's success last season OVER Buffon..fine. But I think its a crock. How my views are biased I have no clue expecially when I am not denying a Juve player deserves it (well in the top 3 anyways)..just not THAT one that the media is shoving down our throat.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

If you can honestly tell me with a straight face that Nedved was the biggest contributor to Juve's success last season OVER Buffon..fine. But I think its a crock. How my views are biased I have no clue expecially when I am not denying a Juve player deserves it (well in the top 3 anyways)..just not THAT one that the media is shoving down our throat.
    Nedved was the biggest contributor to Juve's success last season OVER Buffon :|

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Zambrotta....come on! Get real.
    IceBlu: The adults are talking now...you can go in room and wait till we call you ok!! Good boy!

Zambrotta...I don't see it...sorry, he made BIG TIME saves in BIG games on the road to the final and also some last minute miracles in Serie A.
    Nedved....above average..but then again many players were. If you could have had Nedved in the final BUT without Buffon would you have prefered it?
    That means you would have lost....pure and simple? Anyone re-call how he robbed SuperPippo in the CL final

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ....you would convince yourself the world is flat.

What do you mean, it's not flat??:confused:

You talk about ego problems, but I'm sure the whole Rivaldo situation has yet to truly manifest itself there at the San Siro.

But the thing is, is that the Golden Boot isn't awarded to the most valuable player on that person's team, it's voted for the overall best player in Europe.

Incubo, you would know what I'm talking about, being from New York.

The whole MVP/Player of the year award controversy that we see in the american sports.

"How can someone be the MVP of the league when he's not even the best player on his own team?" How many times have we heard that.

Personally, if my vote counted, I would vote for Nedved. yes he had a great year, but he'll get serious consideration not for what he did, but for what he DIDN'T do. I'm talking about the CL final last year, when he couldn't play because of an (admittedly) dumb foul at the end of the semi-final match. That may have been as good a testament as you could find for someone's impact on a team.

If Maldini did get it, I wouldn't be upset. But last year wasn't exactly his best, and people may look at it as a "Career Achievement" award more than for his performance of last year. The award would've been 5 years in the making IMO.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    listen, you sound like a complete twat.

Firstly Zambrotta is the driving force on the left flank. He is to us what Carlos is to Madrid.

Nedved Above average ? lol. He is the heart of the team. His workrate and determination is what seperates him from the rest. What do Milan have ? a lazy ass player like Rui costa ? hah.

Juve aren't Scudetto champions for nothing.

As for Pippo, hes a cheat and does nothing more than tap in rebounds.

Maldini is the only player i respect at Milan.

No matter how much you argue, its going to be Nedved who wins the honor.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    USA...its not a career achievement. No defender has been as consistent, determined and led a top team game to three cups last year. He wasn't a great defender playing for Chievo and causing some ruckus as they finished 5th. He was playing like a top defender in the World for one of the best teams last year game in game out while Nesta was having a hard time adjusting at first and actually missing big games (i.e. Real). You can't give it for career achievement just like you can't give it for what a player didn't do. the difference in that game for your team was Buffon. He carried them to the full 120 minutes..no one else Look when we bleed white and black or black and red we are convinced of certain things. But we both now that without Buffon...Milan was facing another team in the final.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    No one really wants your opinion either you little punk.

You can argue all you want but i can honesty tell you... no one gives a rats ass about what you think. The only reason people are even responding to you is because everything you say is complete BS.

So f*ck off and go fondle your balls asshole.

Sep 28, 2002
    I didn't ask you...so I could care less what you think. Until you start making sense and showing respect I won't even acknowledge your post. The adults are talking...simmer down now!

so why are you talking to adults kido?

you are making as much sense as i do. and i voted for ibrahimovic and kovacevic? maldini best def? our zambo boy was better.

you milan fans are ****ing cute :kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)