Goal of the year (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
OH! this goal was deff amazing on my top 5 of best goals of all times! why cant he score like that with juventus :down:
for the simple reason that italian defences are more compact and there is absolutly no space to do that in. Lets hope that someday ha can manage to improve his skills such that he can perform such dribbles in the italian defence

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

for the simple reason that italian defences are more compact and there is absolutly no space to do that in. Lets hope that someday ha can manage to improve his skills such that he can perform such dribbles in the italian defence
oh that tottaly slipped my mind!
but still the dutch leagues defence is a biit smiliar to italian

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hehe this goal is great yes. They've shown it on TV a lot of times in Sweden ;) along with the backheelgoal against Italy :)

Mar 8, 2004
yes i saw ibra goal. no doubt it is the goal of the year, but all that goals came from him while in ajax, we need him to score lovely goals here too in juventuz shirt. he should put more effort and forget been too stylish because it can not work here in italian league.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think Zlatan has settled well in Juventus. everybody said if he scores like 10 goals his first season in Serie A, thats a good job for a youngster like him. I think he will be able to score like 15+
and soon, when he have more confidence and learn more how defenders in Italy acts, then he can do some dribblings maybe ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)