Goal of the Month - [October] (1 Viewer)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
Oh, ma bad, I'm used to reading the month before the day. In that case, I hope it wins, that was a fantastic goal!
that's because you are always high

I mean.. flying your planes and that:D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jem83 said:
Holy Cow :shocked:

Hope he stays at Manure for at least 2 more years, and then Didi; it's your job to lure this crybaby to Juve!! What a player. I've been impressed with him recently for Manchester United as well, it's not simply because of this clip I'd like him to join..

Cristiano will be the best player in the world by then, so I guess we won't be the only prospective buyers.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Charlton Athletic v Arsenal
Goal by: Robin van Persie
Nominated by: Erik-with-a-k
Link:
Now this might have been on either 1 October or 30 September, I'm not entirely sure. But it was last weekend and most matches of that particular EPL round were definitely played in October so can this one count please? :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Its hard to choice at the moment. I think C. Ronaldo or Schweinsteigers goal have to win...but i dont like the Germans so lets vote for C. Ronaldo

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Charlton Athletic v Arsenal
    Goal by: Robin van Persie
    Nominated by: Erik-with-a-k
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImipXaEVsE

Now this might have been on either 1 October or 30 September, I'm not entirely sure. But it was last weekend and most matches of that particular EPL round were definitely played in October so can this one count please? :D
    Sure, October it is. That was a crazy goal btw!

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Jun-hide said:
    I like the idea of the thread.

My nomination goes to Stankovic's stomer against Chievo. The attempt was mad but the fact that it went in was even madder.
    This one right? http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFLbjY-XWc0

Sick goal but it was on the 24th of August. I'll let the others decide to accept this entry or not.

edit: Mods, sticky?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)