Goal Award (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just for fun,

Now that the uefa´s champions league is nearly to an end, lets take a look at the better goals!!, and said your favorite!.

Mine!!

Alessandro Birindelli- Goal against deportivo in Riazor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Camoranesi's goal vs Feyenoord
Birindelli's goal vs deportivo
Tacchinardi vs Basel(away)
Dp vs newcastle (1st one)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Aimar's against Liverpool at the Mestalla was my personal favourite, Raul's against Milan (the third goal) Ronaldo's second at Old Trafford all great team goals.

Individual great goals, well they all came from Juve this year. Dp's freekick, Tacchi's two bombs, Birindelli even got in on the act, not to mention Camo's spectacular half volley in Holland.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Montero's against Barca , both of Tacchi's against Basel and Camo's in the first match!:cool:
Are you serious? That was some scrappy $#!^ !! Does anybody know who the fool in the background was in that goal? There was a Juve player who was already celebrating before the ball went in, when DP tried the bicycle.

I must agree with the ones that have already been said... brilliant goals. Dp's freekick, Tacchi's goals, Biri's, Camo's against Feyenoord. :cool:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Are you serious? That was some scrappy $#!^ !! Does anybody know who the fool in the background was in that goal? There was a Juve player who was already celebrating before the ball went in, when DP tried the bicycle.

I must agree with the ones that have already been said... brilliant goals. Dp's freekick, Tacchi's goals, Biri's, Camo's against Feyenoord. :cool:
Yes, I'm serious! OK, it is not one of the best goals, but one of the most importants, so I still like it!:angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

Yes, I'm serious! OK, it is not one of the best goals, but one of the most importants, so I still like it!:angel:
Fair enough, those important goals are actually the ones you remember the most, even if they're not very pretty. That's why people like Inzaghi so much!

I'll never forget Zala's against Barca

The best goals are the beauties that are also important i.e. our last two goals against Madrid, Di Vaio against Perugia (even though that's not CL and Inter won the Scudetto for us anyway :D)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003

Fair enough, those important goals are actually the ones you remember the most, even if they're not very pretty. That's why people like Inzaghi so much!

I'll never forget Zala's against Barca

The best goals are the beauties that are also important i.e. our last two goals against Madrid, Di Vaio against Perugia (even though that's not CL and Inter won the Scudetto for us anyway :D)
I think you're right! I also like Inzaghi!

I also won't forget Zalayeta's goal, but first of all because of the brilliant pass by Birindelli!

And I also agree with you in connection with the goal by Di Vaio! He made it perfectly, I just enjoyed to watch it, especially, that we had to wait for a goal by him for a long time!:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved's goal against United just showed his determination and fighting spirit, even though it made no difference

Hmmm this was meant to be CL goals I think :D
But if we're gonna start talking about favourite Serie A goals, there's too many! A lot of these goals weren't classy or flowing, but I just so happened to enjoy them:

1. I think Camo's goal against Perugia was a nice strike
2. Trezeguet's against Modena was a comedy, and I liked his late jump-kick against Udine
3. I enjoyed Guly's o.g. against Inter :D
4. Juarez's o.g. against Como was funny too (I'm pretty cruel, but own goals just crack me up)
5. DP's classy flick against Piacenza
6. Trez's not-pretty-but-enjoyable bicycle kick against Reggina
7. Nedved's free kick against Milan had me shouting
8. DP's second against Roma was a nice, flowing team goal
9. Camo's late equaliser against Bologna seemed oh-so-important
10. DP's amazing backheel from Neddy's freekick against Torino
11. Thuram's against Milan, not so much for the finish, but the galloping run in support
12. DP's sweet volley against Brescia

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Nedved's goal against United just showed his determination and fighting spirit, even though it made no difference

Hmmm this was meant to be CL goals I think :D
But if we're gonna start talking about favourite Serie A goals, there's too many! A lot of these goals weren't classy or flowing, but I just so happened to enjoy them:

1. I think Camo's goal against Perugia was a nice strike
2. Trezeguet's against Modena was a comedy, and I liked his late jump-kick against Udine
3. I enjoyed Guly's o.g. against Inter :D
4. Juarez's o.g. against Como was funny too (I'm pretty cruel, but own goals just crack me up)
5. DP's classy flick against Piacenza
6. Trez's not-pretty-but-enjoyable bicycle kick against Reggina
7. Nedved's free kick against Milan had me shouting
8. DP's second against Roma was a nice, flowing team goal
9. Camo's late equaliser against Bologna seemed oh-so-important
10. DP's amazing backheel from Neddy's freekick against Torino
11. Thuram's against Milan, not so much for the finish, but the galloping run in support
12. DP's sweet volley against Brescia
I also liked Thuram's one! It was really sweet to my heart, because I like him very much, but we see him scoring just rarely!:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Haha he knows he doesn't score many goals himself! After those two goals against Croatia, his reaction was so funny...his facial expression said "did I just do that?"

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Haha he knows he doesn't score many goals himself! After those two goals against Croatia, his reaction was so funny...his facial expression said "did I just do that?"
Yeah, we could read every emotions from his face!:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Only one person mentioned DP's goal against Piacenza (the first match after Agnelli's death). That flick was amazing - a better version of the goal against Torino. Definitely goal of the season; Agnelli must have painted that trajectory from the clouds.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Here my Ranking :

1- Alessandro Brindelli Vs Depor In Raizor.:eek:
2- Alessio Tacchinardi Vs Basel in Basel.:thumb:
3- Del Piero Back Heel Vs Torino in Delle Alpi.
4- Del Piero Volley Vs Piacenza.
5- Davids Individual Effort against Dinamo Kiev in Delle Alpi.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)