Go to see the live (1 Viewer)

cucci

Oct 12, 2003
Hello everybody!!
I'm now live in Scotland and plan to go to Italy to see a live of my favorite team---- Juventus. The only match that can meet my schedule is on Dec 19th, the home match against milan. However, I have no idea how could I get a ticket there, so anyone who have been there before please give me some advise.

Thanx

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i went to the home game vs milan and away vs torino (in delle alpe still) a couple years ago.

sorry i cant help you with tickets, we just got them from our friends there

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
Can't help you there either, I'm sad to say - But I think I remember there being a "Ticket information" link (or something like that) at www.juventus.com

The more faces at delle alpi the merrier!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cucci ] ++
Hello everybody!!
I'm now live in Scotland and plan to go to Italy to see a live of my favorite team---- Juventus. The only match that can meet my schedule is on Dec 19th, the home match against milan. However, I have no idea how could I get a ticket there, so anyone who have been there before please give me some advise.

Thanx
I was there last week for the match against atalanta.i bought it frm the stadium and the stad was empty 20 000 only :down:

but the one u say is against milan.one think i know that u have to buy it from torino.I tried to buy it from roma and firenze didn't work.

BTW there is a ticket selling site maybe u can but it from there before a week or so http://juventusfc.listicket.it/

That's all i can do :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)