Go to hell!! (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Level 4

Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm surprised I got Level 1. The question which probably got me was "Do People Deserve to Die?"

True X
False

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

let me guess, not christian :rolleyes:
Roman Catholic. Haven't been to church in a while, haven't prayed in a while. Last I went to church was when I took my girlfriend to meet my parents. My mum, my sisters, and now my girlfriend have all given up on me...

But what better way to spend Sunday than with football?

Then whenever I'm in England, with... more football?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seventh level, rating also 'very high' at the eigth level.

The bisexuality thing and the near-suicide definitely killed me. Might as well kill some people now then.

Watch out Zlatan; those lame jokes of yours might result into your death one day

:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Well, you joined me on the 7th Level, Erik...

So, answering yes to the bisexual question go you to Level 7? :down: I am doomed :sob:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Nah I wouldn't despair. This test reeks of Christian influences and I like to believe the Buddhists have it by the right end.

Which is why I would like to die at the exact same moment as a christian friend of mine. I can totally see us, meeting Ganesha or something:

"Da fuck..."
"Told ya so."

:D

Jul 28, 2002
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
So, as a fellow 2nd Leveller, does anybody have Cleopatra's or Helen of Troy's mobile numbers??

Man, Dante never mentioned the Spearmint Rhino they opened up on the 2nd plane of Hell... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)