Global Financial Crisis (7 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
They say we could see gold standard again, as EU response to the German move. If that happens it might balance something out but whatever the case, EU will sink and Germany will not. Of course they are running away from fucking euro, they are not fucking idiots. They had a stable economy for over 10 years, and they will go back on the old road.
Gold standard is the solution for the USA that's for sure. Put that forward and abolish the federal reserve and bam growth by leaps

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I feel like the gold standard is so outdated and belongs in old western movies. The government needs to get their shit together for sure, but not by bringing back the gold standard.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I feel like the gold standard is so outdated and belongs in old western movies. The government needs to get their shit together for sure, but not by bringing back the gold standard.
Why not? The gold standard would actually back the currency with something other than the puff of smoke we back it with now

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What had ever I tell you Fred to insult me like that?
The rep?

Forza Gedaffi. Do you know what Gedaffi has done over the past 7 months? Do you know that I, like most Libyans i know have lost a relative, friend, family or something over the past 42 years from what Gedaffi has done. Have i not told you multiple times about the prisons, the public hangings, the killings, the crimes Gedaffi has committed towards the Libyan people in the past 42 years. I don't want to sensationalize things, but saying Forza Gedaffi to me is like saying forza Hitler to Jews, me and you have talked in a respectable way many times about the Libyan issue. I don't really care if you support Gedaffi because in the end what matters is the Libyans and the vast majority of Libyans are overjoyed with the ousting of the dictator. Now, if you wanted to discuss anything about the Libyan issue, be my guest. But to send me a provocative rep, like "Forza Gedaffi" with all he's done to us. Then you come and act all innocent and asked me what you have done?

If it was anyone else i might not have reacted this hardly, because i would have assumed that maybe they were ignorant of who Gedaffi was. But i know that you have enough knowledge of the Libyan issue and Middle Eastern issues in general to know better.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
The rep?

Forza Gedaffi. Do you know what Gedaffi has done over the past 7 months? Do you know that I, like most Libyans i know have lost a relative, friend, family or something over the past 42 years from what Gedaffi has done. Have i not told you multiple times about the prisons, the public hangings, the killings, the crimes Gedaffi has committed towards the Libyan people in the past 42 years. I don't want to sensationalize things, but saying Forza Gedaffi to me is like saying forza Hitler to Jews, me and you have talked in a respectable way many times about the Libyan issue. I don't really care if you support Gedaffi because in the end what matters is the Libyans and the vast majority of Libyans are overjoyed with the ousting of the dictator. Now, if you wanted to discuss anything about the Libyan issue, be my guest. But to send me a provocative rep, like "Forza Gedaffi" with all he's done to us. Then you come and act all innocent and asked me what you have done?

If it was anyone else i might not have reacted this hardly, because i would have assumed that maybe they were ignorant of who Gedaffi was. But i know that you have enough knowledge of the Libyan issue and Middle Eastern issues in general to know better.
I never said Forza Gadaffi. I praiseded him because of great things i knew he did. For Libya, for Serbia. Just for that. Not for killing, or ordering killing of people. From now, i will distance myself from the issue.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,297
    I hate when there are no discussions here.

I recommend everyone to watch The Money Masters. It's a documentary that shows how people are living in deception and how money is being created. It's one of most views movies on the Internet, there's a full version on youtube as well. It's kinda long, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)