Gleison Bremer (7 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:dan::as: are just chopped liver to you?
They are not CBs by definition. For Brazil both play fullbacks. They are Allegri hybrids.

- - - Updated - - -

what a coincidence!
Honestly speaking i dont understand if this is considered praise or mocking cause Lucio did absolutely nothing at Juve. Its like saying Rabiot is best player starting with the letter R since Rugani.

To me Lucio was a werid player anyway. Noone really put him in the same category with greats like Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Vidic etc. I mean Thiago Silva was considered best defender before/after he left Milan. Noone said anything about Lucio. I feel like he almost peaked early in his career. He was 24 in 2002. Leverkusen CL final was remarkable achievement for a club of their size and then won the WC final although Brazil had a great team anyway. But his Bayern period was meh as Bayern didnt do anything in CL those years and ended up playing Uefa cup just before he left. I recall something happened in the relationship and Lucio was considered old and slow at Bayern. Of course he redeemed himself with Inter CL win. But everyone said, Thiago Silva the best defender is going to PSG, not Lucio the best defender just won the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Honestly speaking i dont understand if this is considered praise or mocking cause Lucio did absolutely nothing at Juve. Its like saying Rabiot is best player starting with the letter R since Rugani.
I don't know if it's a joke or a praise by myself, I was just posting randomly lul. I'll see myself out.

But I'll try to make a real joke this time: the best player for Juve starting with the letter R since Rugani is Ronaldo :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)