Glasgow Celtic FC (1 Viewer)

OP
May 3, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    no i wasn't at the game

i go to school with McGeady's little sister

i don't think Rangers and Celtic should move to the Premiership because they do so much for Scottish football

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Is there a point to the SPL?

I'd like to see Rangers and Celtic join the Premiership, they wont though, because they'll have no success in England.
    Please explain this statement?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nedveds_girl ] ++

i don't think Rangers and Celtic should move to the Premiership because they do so much for Scottish football
    That seems questionable... The other teams seem to spend most of the time whinging about the old firm... I dont think many people would be upset if they left.

These days they do little more than promote disharmony within the league

Personally i could only accept them in the epl if they did it right and entered in the bottom league and worked their way up... rather than stealing places from thoses that belong there.... Which of course will never happen.

Hi Rover... Good to see you

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

That seems questionable... The other teams seem to spend most of the time whinging about the old firm... I dont think many people would be upset if they left.

These days they do little more than promote disharmony within the league

Personally i could only accept them in the epl if they did it right and entered in the bottom league and worked their way up... rather than stealing places from thoses that belong there.... Which of course will never happen.

Hi Rover... Good to see you
    Hello Shadowfax...last time I was here you had gone to East Africa...returned safely I'm glad to see...

Like you, I don't see it happening in my lifetime...the EPL doesn't need the Old Firm

Sep 28, 2002
    it would be interesting to see them battling with english team week and week out. but as paul said, they should start from the bottom league and indeed thats not gonna happen.

rover, not yet but im still working on it. should be ok by 2006 :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    it would be interesting to see them battling with english team week and week out. but as paul said, they should start from the bottom league and indeed thats not gonna happen..
    To be honest this season has been the poorest since O'Neil has been at Celtic...some of the football is p*ss poor. For Celtic to step up to the next level they would need a bucket load of Sky money...and that would mean taking money from English clubs...that ain't gonna happen

rover, not yet but im still working on it. should be ok by 2006 :D
    As I always say...practice makes perfect...2006 looks to be shaping up to be a good year for you...the year your blood becomes flamable:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)