Gladstone (on loan) to Chievo (1 Viewer)

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    venom said:
    Geof, it's Hellas he's going not Chievo.
    thx for the precision. Cap said Verona, so I concluded Chievo, bit too early.

could a mod edit the title (Gladst to HELLAS verona)

didn't we buy Gladstone somewhere in the process?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    If only we brought Tudor back. The kid needs a chance to prove himself, and essentially he already had when he had a fantastic second half of the season on loan at Siena.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    perhaps we already decided to buy Gladstone and loan him out for his development, it wouldn't make sense for us to loan him out unless Corinthians were the ones who wanted it to happen, which would do them good if Gladstone improved and raised his market value!!

Dec 8, 2005
    ffs. who was the last primavera player who made it to the first squad? If somebody could come with an adecuate answer to that...pls. Stop buying players from nowhere. Let there be some genuine relationship with the city of Turin and give some hope to the young players...

PS: not italian and its not a personal matter to me, i just want to see that we are not a investors or managers, let these kids be. Juventus aint french or brazilian or argentinian.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    headsprunggg said:
    ffs. who was the last primavera player who made it to the first squad? If somebody could come with an adecuate answer to that...pls. Stop buying players from nowhere. Let there be some genuine relationship with the city of Turin and give some hope to the young players...

PS: not italian and its not a personal matter to me, i just want to see that we are not a investors or managers, let these kids be. Juventus aint french or brazilian or argentinian.

That`s just very difficult. I think the management would love to use primavera players for the first team. That would be very cheap. But Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world. There are perhaps 20 young players all over italy who would be useful for juventus. At juventus we have the best of the best players. It is very hard for young players to get a chance and to get playing time.
    I would also love to see more young italian players coming out of our youth system but I think we must be happy if one player makes it per year. Juventus is playing on such a high level. Smaller clubs can develop young and useful players for their team and sell them if they are good to get money.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    how many players are we loaning to smaller clubs ?
    If this continue ,in 10 years every clubs in serie A except the 2 milan clubs, roma will have exclusively in their rank players loaned by moggi.
    scary huh ?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    lol its true but remember that not all of the primavera players are being loaned to seria a teams most of them go to serie c and serie b

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    loyada said:
    If this continue ,in 10 years every clubs in serie A except the 2 milan clubs, roma will have exclusively in their rank players loaned by moggi.
    scary huh ?
    :biggrin:

Gurjio

Jul 25, 2003
    the clause in the Gladstone deal is that we can buy him at any point for an agreed sum. Until that clause expires, we can do/send him anywhere.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    JuveBR said:
    Guys, you need read something about Brazilian football. Gladstone belongs to Cruzeiro, not Corinthians...
    do u have any interesting links to offer?
    smth like the south American goal.com?
    (before the change,with teams and calendars)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
    venom said:
    Maybe it was decided together by Juve and Corinthians(?). The owner club maybe saw that it was useless to keep him on loan at Juve and instead thought playing minutes in Serie B would be better.

Geof, it's Hellas he's going not Chievo.
    Gladstone is from Cruzeiro... not from Corinthians (tks god... I hate Corinthians) main rival of my team here in Brazil (Santos)
    We should get for next season Alex (now in PSV... used to play in Santos when Santos was brazilian champion in 2002 and Libertadores runner-up in 2003)!!

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    loyada said:
    scary huh ?
    lol they're sleeping agents sent by Moggi. They'll report all the tactics and secrets of every serie a team, and score their share of own goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)