Gladiator Girls Rock New Ad!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Clash of the Gladiators
    Pepsi's diva darlings Britney, Beyonce, and Pink gathered for a gala ad event at London's posh Nobu restaurant. Guests at the party witnessed Beyonce and Britney exchanging barbs until the pop princess stormed out in a huff. The typically fiery Pink appeared to be the peacekeeper to no avail. Guess egos got in the way.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    watching Bichney, Beyonce, and Pink sing "we will rock you" isn't my cup of tea

i like the new Frito Lays ad... the one with the 2 older couple.. :thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    HEY SOME RESPECT FOR THE BRITNEY FAN HERE.

Anyways I didnt like the AD either, its too long, and its kinda cheesy

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Britney and Beyonce went at it, after shootng this ad. They werrent getting along, it got verbal and then a lil physical. Boy, thats the stuff dreams are made of.
    :)

PS: Pink is hot imo.

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    i admit...it waz long and pink looked like a man,wait!!pink iz a man:D...whatever,i guess if they chose someone other than *****ney(lol@majed)and pink it would have been better..

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    Man im so sick of beyonce. She isnt 'THAT' good looking, her music is shit, and she didnt sing live at the EMA.

Just go away please, go back to that crappy 3some you were in, at least you were not as annoying then.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by McFarlando ] ++
    Just go away please, go back to that crappy 3some you were in, at least you were not as annoying then.
    Actually, I found that particular threesome very, very annoying. "I'm a survivor" is perhaps the whineyest song I've every heard.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    No not as much.

We have to have annoying pop stars, if we dont there will be even more of these annoying pop idols. And they are much worse.

Pink is trash tho.

At least britney looks good, and she dosent annoy me because her music always does shit :D. Always good to see another britney album in the reduced to clear section :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Actually, I found that particular threesome very, very annoying. "I'm a survivor" is perhaps the whineyest song I've every heard.
    Indeed.

But theres just something about beyonce that really ****in drives me insane.

Ive never hated any pop singer as much in my whole life. Or anyone else in the world for that matter.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Trash, I think you'll find. :) Thrash is a verb, meaning to baet mercilessly. Often appended to 5-0 wins.
    Example: McFarlando would like to thrash beyonce with that weapon she is holding in the previous picture.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    But theres just something about beyonce that really ****in drives me insane.
    I know the feeling. Hanson, for instance, had that effect on me. I cheered so hard when they were crushed to death in the MTV Celebrity Deathmatch. Sure, it's only clay, but apparently it made them cry in real life when they saw it on the tv!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Example: McFarlando would like to thrash beyonce with that weapon she is holding in the previous picture.
    Want to set up the McFarlando & Mikhail School of English? We could sue M&Ms for millions.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    :LOL: An Irish guy and a Northern Irish guy setting up a School or English? That would be a first :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)