Give him the credit he deserve! (1 Viewer)

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
I was thinking of new playmakers for our squad, everybody, including me, is talking about getting Deco, Aimar and Rosicky. But then i realized, why r we being so ungrateful to one of the very best playmakers in the world, Neddy. We'r always talking about someone new, but Neddy i believe has 2-3 top class seasons left atleast. I mean u never hear Real fans talking about who will replace Zizou, do u? So give Neddy some credit and stop talking about replacing him, cause if that should happen Juve would only suffer a grat deal!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I agree, Nedved is definitely one of our best players, and an inspiration. The only reason that we're talking about buying these other young players is that we have to look toward the future. We're not asking for Neddy to be booted out and replaced by any of the guys named above, but we have to invest in a quality investment.

btw u could've posted in the Nedved thread ;)

OP

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah i know, but usually u star talking about new players when it's the players last season, Neddy has declered that he's gonna be around for a couple of seasons more......sorry about that but i felt it's such a big deal that it needed a new topic=)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I think everyone on here gives Nedved all the credit he deserves ;)

Though Nedved is not really a playmaker.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hasuni Boi ] ++
    I was thinking of new playmakers for our squad, everybody, including me, is talking about getting Deco, Aimar and Rosicky. But then i realized, why r we being so ungrateful to one of the very best playmakers in the world, Neddy.
    Its one hell of a stretch to consider nedved a playmaker... he is no way ,shape or form a playmaker...
    People jus generally beleive we should have a decent playmaker in our squad... this does not mean that nedved is being replaced.
    There is place for him in our line up whether we buy a plamaker or not.

We'r always talking about someone new, but Neddy i believe has 2-3 top class seasons left atleast. I mean u never hear Real fans talking about who will replace Zizou, do u?
    Actually you do, have a look around....
    Thats what fans do on forums, they discuss who could come in who can/should/will be replaced, bought/sold etc etc

So give Neddy some credit and stop talking about replacing him, cause if that should happen Juve would only suffer a grat deal!!
    Again ,mostly its not about replacing him its about buying a Playmaker... something imo we do need.

As for credit to nedved.... If anything he gets far too much credit, theres very little moaning when he doesnt play that well, whereas others get bashed for being even slightly off form.
    According to many .. he won us the league and took us to the cl final all by his self.... Purleeze

He gets plenty of credit.

A little reminder for some ::

Theres No 'I' in 'TEAM'

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Shxt..now it becomes a game thread !

(Anyone ever played that old Windows game "wordzap"??):D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he is 32 years old. at that age, anything can happen. he may have 2 good seasons in him, providing he doesnt start getting injuries (touch wood).

replacements must be talked about for the future. Nedved is the best player we have at the moment, but that doesnt mean that he'll be around forever and that we shoudlnt think ofthe future either.

Look at our defence at the moment, if moggi thought of the future 2 seasons ago, we might actually have some younger faces in there taking the over montero and the others now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)