Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
To tell you the truth, after I read Alen's post (that Aguero will cost us more than 100M), I hope tomorrow will be the day and we'll sign Rossi.
Don't take those +100 million literally. It could be even more if after 5 years he signs a new contract, but it could be much less if after 3 years he plays great and we sell him for 60m eur. That way we will get 60m and we won't pay the last two yearly wages (~26m) so it will turn out that he cost us only some 18m eur for 3 years.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Don't take those +100 million literally. It could be even more if after 5 years he signs a new contract, but it could be much less if after 3 years he plays great and we sell him for 60m eur. That way we will get 60m and we won't pay the last two yearly wages (~26m) so it will turn out that he cost us only some 18m eur for 3 years.
Well yes but you have to look at the contract as is for the 5 years because those intangibles are unknown and could or could not happen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well yes but you have to look at the contract as is for the 5 years because those intangibles are unknown and could or could not happen
That's actually the maximum cost, nothing else.
In it (both for Rossi and Aguero) I didn't calculate the money they will bring to the club (jersey sales, season tickets sale, sponsors etc). That's why I say not to take the numbers literally.
Those are only the numbers how much will Kun and Rossi cost if they stay in Juve for 5 years and if they don't bring a penny from jersey sales and other stuff.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That's actually the maximum cost, nothing else.
In it (both for Rossi and Aguero) I didn't calculate the money they will bring to the club (jersey sales, season tickets sale, sponsors etc). That's why I say not to take the numbers literally.
Those are only the numbers how much will Kun and Rossi cost if they stay in Juve for 5 years and if they don't bring a penny from jersey sales and other stuff.
yes , because you can't calculate all the other stuff , that has to be wait and see. so these are the only numbers that are in any way tangible

Aug 17, 2007
I know, but what I mean is that he doesn't worth so much more than Rossi.

flowing

Jul 21, 2011
I'm all for Rossi, Aguero might be the player with better individual skills but Rossi is a superior team player. Better deal in the whole, and what has Aguero achieved to be rated so highly, he rather seems like a mercenary. Get the one who really wants to play here.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I'm all for Rossi, Aguero might be the player with better individual skills but Rossi is a superior team player. Better deal in the whole, and what has Aguero achieved to be rated so highly, he rather seems like a mercenary. Get the one who really wants to play here.
He wants?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Why are some people assuming that Rossi is in love with Juventus? Most players are just mercenaries that will play for whichever club treats them the best. Rossi and Aguero are the same.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why are some people assuming that Rossi is in love with Juventus? Most players are just mercenaries that will play for whichever club treats them the best. Rossi and Aguero are the same.
They are, and I don't blame them one bit. Barcelona and Real Madrid are very tempting.

Chiellini wasn't a Juve fan either, and he's one of the few on the pitch that show any heart.

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
Still not worth it in my opinion, they should never sign a player with that mentality especially with a player who has no experience in the league. It's a gamble with injuries and form.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The worst state in our lovely nation is by far New Jersey. Here's a few wonderful facts about New Jersey: Most toxic waste dumps out of any state in the nation, some of the most dangerous cities, the worst roadway engineering, and the highest amount of hair grease per capita. It's no wonder why so many folks from there are completely demented.

And of course Lippi and company will adore Rossi. He's part of the Azzurri club. If you ain't, you don't get the same sort of praises. So obviously a conflict of interest exists.
wait a minute,aren't you from Detroit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)