Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Yes but say it in adult discourse, I can say whatever I want about anyone too, doesn't mean i do it. Its like some of you guys have no filter. You wanna say you dislike him, fine. It's too much money fine. You don't rate him highly all good. When it becomes , he's gay, his sisters a whore, he should die, or better yet you attack the forum members in an unkind derivative way, it becomes tedious and annoying. Just because one can doesn't mean one should. It's like everyman on here forgot how to be a gentleman
Trust me, most of us never qualified in the first place.

We're just dirty, ol' dotards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes but say it in adult discourse, I can say whatever I want about anyone too, doesn't mean i do it. Its like some of you guys have no filter. You wanna say you dislike him, fine. It's too much money fine. You don't rate him highly all good. When it becomes , he's gay, his sisters a whore, he should die, or better yet you attack the forum members in an unkind derivative way, it becomes tedious and annoying. Just because one can doesn't mean one should. It's like everyman on here forgot how to be a gentleman
Didn't you call the US team shit and Americans idiots who don't know anything about football? Why are you taking the high road now?

Apr 12, 2004
Plus, on top of all this, does anyone here know Rossi personally?

If not, then I think it is fine to speculate about what he does in his free time or what his sister's employment might be.

If he's a pillow biter or likes to give dry handies in the locker room, I would think you might want to know that.

Also, if his sister is a prostitute, then that could benefit the team too. Think of how much better Juve would be if they had their own fluffer.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Rossi Played 52, Goals 32, Assist 9 valued 27 - 30 m by Villareal
Aguero P 39, G 29, A 5 valued 45 m by Atleti

And if people argue about the physical stature which Aguero looks more muscled and physical, this their physical profile
Rossi 173cm, 72 kg
Aguero 170 cm, 69 kg

I don't know what reason some people have here who like to pay much more for Aguero, while opposed for Rossi transfer strongly.. For me, at first i actually prefer Aguero more than Rossi but if price difference is more than 10 m euros.. I definitely choose Rossi. He definitely intelligent player and has vision as SS when i saw him play last season. He definitely improving..

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Didn't you call the US team shit and Americans idiots who don't know anything about football? Why are you taking the high road now?
i said some stupid things when i was getting attacked 24/7 those werent my exact words and it doesn't make it right that i lashed out like i did. I looked back at that all and I am not that person, I'm not proud of me , my fiance would be appalled and it's not very Christian of me. I was getting jumped on about my nationality, faith, masonry etc etc and it got a bit much and i acted out like a child. I'm not that person and do not want to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)