Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2011
this thread is stupid all the way down to title. The bias against Rossi on this site would sort of be funny if there weren't a handful of clowns wishing bodily harm on him, calling his sister a whore etc....

add to that some loser with 100k posts who wants to insult others national pride and the end result is this mess of a thread.

either way 27 million with 5 more for bonuses is right on the edge of what I consider a fair deal for Rossi.

and yes I am an ItaliAn American. Big fucking deal. I rate players by quality and Rossi has it. If you hate that Juve signs Italians go support Inter.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this thread is stupid all the way down to title. The bias against Rossi on this site would sort of be funny if there weren't a handful of clowns wishing bodily harm on him, calling his sister a whore etc....

add to that some loser with 100k posts who wants to insult others national pride and the end result is this mess of a thread.

either way 27 million with 5 more for bonuses is right on the edge of what I consider a fair deal for Rossi.

and yes I am an ItaliAn American. Big fucking deal. I rate players by quality and Rossi has it. If you hate that Juve signs Italians go support Inter.
Aren't you the guy who admitting to joining just to bitch at us because we don't all worship Rossi like you? Fuck off, tard.

Jun 24, 2011
Aren't you the guy who admitting to joining just to bitch at us because we don't all worship Rossi like you? Fuck off, tard.
i lurked for a while and joined because someone compared Rossi to a jar of old ragu. I don't worship him. If you weren't a dumb biased prick you'd know that I want Kun @ Juve more. I just recognize that rossis a good player, better than Quags in my mind and I'd be happy if we bought him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i lurked for a while and joined because someone compared Rossi to a jar of old ragu. I don't worship him. If you weren't a dumb biased prick you'd know that I want Kun @ Juve more. I just recognize that rossis a good player, better than Quags in my mind and I'd be happy if we bought him.
Yes because you can tell from my avatar how biased against Italian players I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)