Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
lol next time make sure you fix my capitalization please. what a clown. seriously how aren't you banned? either way i can't wait for Juve to sign Rossi so you can off yourself in a fit of rage lol.
Nah, I wouldn't do that. Life is more important than Juventus and leechfucks like yourself and the Rossi family. I just won't support the player.

Jun 24, 2011
Again, I have every right on here to express my view that Rossi is a traitor, which he is. I'm not interested in hearing a gloryhunter's opinion on the player since they have no credability anyway since they do not support their own nation.

You might say you support Canada, but you don't. No reason to lie to everyone here. Just come out and say you love Italy more than anything else and you'll stick a garlic breadstick up your ass to prove it, because you would.
lolol hahaha nice dude

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Again, I have every right on here to express my view that Rossi is a traitor, which he is. I'm not interested in hearing a gloryhunter's opinion on the player since they have no credability anyway since they do not support their own nation.

You might say you support Canada, but you don't. No reason to lie to everyone here. Just come out and say you love Italy more than anything else and you'll stick a garlic breadstick up your ass to prove it, because you would.
You're so stupid its unbelievable.

You just want to take your childish and stupid evidence about me not supporting Canada, my country that I love, to make you feel better.

Grow the fuck up and find some better proof.

No one wants to hear a baby post constantly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're so stupid its unbelievable.

You just want to take your childish and stupid evidence about me not supporting Canada, my country that I love, to make you feel better.

Grow the fuck up and find some better proof.

No one wants to hear a baby post constantly.
This is a football forum. You post about the Azzurri every single time they play in the Azzurri thread in the international football forum. That place is there for a purpose, which you understand, since you post in there.

We just had the Gold Cup where the US played Canada. Where were you? Probably dreaming about the Azzurri's next match. It's quite clear you DO NOT support Canada. Hell, you don't even list that you like Canada in your profile... if you were slightly intelligent you would have corrected that a few weeks ago to debunk me. But you didn't, so you aren't too bright.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right because economic hardships never croseed your country either right? Oh wait...

Things were different back then.

Grow the fuck up.
We're quite aware of economic hardships. My country sees it front, right and center right here, right now. Canada is slightly better off, but you don't even see many Americans emigrating to Canada, do you?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This is a football forum. You post about the Azzurri every single time they play in the Azzurri thread in the international football forum. That place is there for a purpose, which you understand, since you post in there.

We just had the Gold Cup where the US played Canada. Where were you? Probably dreaming about the Azzurri's next match. It's quite clear you DO NOT support Canada. Hell, you don't even list that you like Canada in your profile... if you were slightly intelligent you would have corrected that a few weeks ago to debunk me. But you didn't, so you aren't too bright.
Can't say I've posted in every Azzurri match.

In my profile on my location I clearly state both my countries.

But wait up, did you say "football" don't get all European on us Andy, its bad for you G.I. Joe image.

Jun 24, 2011
lol I can't believe I've been sucked into this discussion with this miserable douche. I'm done now. back to actual football discussion.

hopefully by next week we'll either have Rossi or have made some significant strides with Aguero. either way ill be happy since both r better than what we have now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you spelled credibility wrong. after correcting me two posts earlier. and then didn't even acknowledge it.

how are you going to lecture anyone on being a hypocrite?
I think not understanding the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE is a much greater offense. In your case, it's more than just a typo. You have very limited ability in English grammar.

Jun 24, 2011
I think not understanding the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE is a much greater offense. In your case, it's more than just a typo. You have very limited ability in English grammar.
lol and again you show what a pretentious clown you are. A typo is an error in typing. For example: Bjerknes is a faggt.

Thats a typo. What you did was misspell a word completely. Nice try. When your insulting intelligence make sure you've got your bases covered.

p.s. congrats on the 600+ posts you've made since I joined in June. when you get to 100k i'll send you a bottle of champagne.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
lol and again you show what a pretentious clown you are. A typo is an error in typing. For example: Bjerknes is a faggt.

Thats a typo. What you did was misspell a word completely. Nice try. When your insulting intelligence make sure you've got your bases covered.

p.s. congrats on the 600+ posts you've made since I joined in June. when you get to 100k i'll send you a bottle of champagne.
I don't particularly care about the post count. Folks like you just bring it up due to an inferiority complex of some sort. I'd say it is rather pathetic but then again, you don't seem too bright either.

You joined here after the Rossi-to-Juve rumors started, and you only post in his thread. That means you're one of the following: 1) in his family or 2) want to suck his cock.

I wouldn't be surprised if both were correct.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Honestly, whats the point of mods in this forum if this post isnt deleted? Bit lol, and random.
I bet that any newer user of this forum would be already banned, after all this insulting Bjerknes provided o_o

It's one thing to be patriotic, it's another to insult everyone who tries to have a different point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)