Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Climate, food, lack of things to do etc.

We don't really adopt Continental culture here in England. However she was always adamant she'd move to Italy or Spain so that tells you something. South Americans struggle to settle in the UK in general hence why very few come over.
It's not just England, it's fucking Manchester, who would want to be rained on 300 days a year? :D

Put Man City on the south coast near Sandbanks and I'm sure he'd come round.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I've got a question for some of you:

If (by the grace of God) Marotta woke up with some negotiating abilities and was able to sign Rossi for 20M, would you welcome Rossi to Juventus?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

If (by the grace of God) Marotta woke up with some negotiating abilities and was able to sign Rossi for 20M, would you welcome Rossi to Juventus?
Price-wise, yes.
But as many said, he isn't what this club needs to be back a top soon.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

No if Marotta doesn't offer to ATM 38 mln E for Aguero , if ATM won't sell Aguero even for 38 mln E i would welcome Rossi and say big "fuck you" to Aguero .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sanchez isn't worth more than 25, everybody who think otherwise should kill themselves.
Yes knowing real prices , but if Rossi is worth 30 mln E in that case i saied Sanchez 50 mln E .

Aguero >> Sanchez >> Higuain >>> Rossi >> Benzema .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)