Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apparently Villarreal are close to signing Sergio Canales to replace Cazorla, so this may mean his sale has little effect on Rossi's situation.
I guess Villarreal don't want to sell both stars and that is why they say that only one could be sold. I'm not sure if buying a player to replace a sold star will mean that they'd sell the 2nd star. I see no point in it since they were always gonna get someone to replace the departing star player :confused:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess Villarreal don't want to sell both stars and that is why they say that only one could be sold. I'm not sure if buying a player to replace a sold star will mean that they'd sell the 2nd star. I see no point in it since they were always gonna get someone to replace the departing star player :confused:
I think this too, although I suppose it depends how much faith they have in who replaces them. I'm not of the opinion that their club cannot return from losing Cazorla and Rossi, it gives them a lot of money to buy several players and strengthen.

ribery

Jul 24, 2011
So no rossi and no aguero? fuck that shit...
Fuck Rossi, he ain't a champion anyway. But for Aguero, it is disappointing. And Marotta has to leave after this Mercato, period. But If we sign a Jovetic or a Hazard + a top quality Center half like Coates, Subotic, Hummels, that would be great as well.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I wonder if there is any chance for us to get Mata. He seems like the best LW we could possibly have. But I think I already know the answer for that question and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)