Giuseppe Rossi (7 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
there is no way to confirm that unless they both start for the same team or at least play in the same league.
Ale is a player in decline, whose only positive right now is his class. Other than that, Rossi is better talent-wise. He's only gonna get better as time passes by. But i'm curious to see if he'll make the jump to the next level when he goes to a top club.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Ale is a player in decline, whose only positive right now is his class. Other than that, Rossi is better talent-wise. He's only gonna get better as time passes by. But i'm curious to see if he'll make the jump to the next level when he goes to a top club.
rossi had his chance at a big club but he blew it..chances are he will choke again. maybe i am wrong but rossi will be lucky to repeat his form from last couple of years and this summer is the last chance he will get to jump ship to a better club

ale is in decline but still better than rossi :stuckup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Rossi better than Del Piero talent wise? Seriously? Rossi is the most effective ouf of the two now, and you could argue that he's the better player at the moment (obviously), but he's in no way more talented.

Apr 15, 2006
rossi had his chance at a big club but he blew it..chances are he will choke again. maybe i am wrong but rossi will be lucky to repeat his form from last couple of years and this summer is the last chance he will get to jump ship to a better club

ale is in decline but still better than rossi :stuckup:
I disagree. Rossi has enough time to improve and find a club even after this session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)