Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Marko Pjaca = another really good piece of business by the great Giuseppe MaROTTEN... :beppe::beppe2:

- - - Updated - - -

PM from Turk:

i am not allowed to post in marotta thread. please remind the forum experds there; he also tried to swap 24 years old bonucci with 30 years old fucking bruno alves. he is an asshole, he is a fraud, there is no two ways about it.
Allow him to post in this thread. :turk:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He failed to complete key transfer targets every year. When we badly needed full backs he could never do it, when we needed a striker he couldn't do it and when we badly needed a WC midfielder he couldn't pull it off either.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He failed to complete key transfer targets every year. When we badly needed full backs he could never do it, when we needed a striker he couldn't do it and when we badly needed a WC midfielder he couldn't pull it off either.
What? Lichtsteiner and Asamoah were a big improvement by the time we signed them. He then went on to sign Dani Alves, Evra, Alex Sandro and Cancelo. Not exactly bad.

Strikers we went from Quag and the likes to Tevez, Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain. Not bad either eh?

Only part i (sorta) agree with are the midfielders. That pissed me off as well lately, but you gotta keep in mind that he was the one who brought in Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba in the first place. So that isn't completely right either.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ridiculous look at where we were before him and then after him or does he only get blame for the failures but no credit for thrme success

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yes he acquired all those great players but at the expense of losing other great players and we never signed any of our key transfers targets any summer that we really needed them.

The summer of Vidal, Pirlo and Licht was his best work and kick started our success but you have short memories of you can't remember how many times he failed to deliever.

Overall he was a success no arguments here but he was an opportunist at best. Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez, Pogba, Evra, Alvez all outcasts who we grabbed for pennies great work by him.
His sales where what disappointed me the most I'm not even going to get into them. Then there was the penny pinching. We could of been even more successful had he acquired the WC when we needed them most.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We never signed any of our key transfer targets? You know when the press links us to mbappe that doesnt actually mean he is a key transfer target.

And as far as hom being an opportunist its almost like you think he chose to work on a shoestring budget. Of course he was an opportunist as the quality of players we needed we usually could not afford except on bosmans or when young aka he was the right man for the job

Furthermore yes he hard a time selling off the overpaid for ,over salaried mediocre signings that the previous management had brought in.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did you ever even like Marotta?
Started to sympathize after Evra and like after Higuain.
He had a steady improvement and we invested so much on him to reach there, it is sad to sacrifice all that and lose him at his apex.
Even worse to have him surrender all our sensitive secrets on our worst enemy.
The ones who will use any means necessary to take us down.
I wouldnt even forgive Del Piero himself for doing that, let alone Beppe.
He is now the arctraitor, The heretic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)