zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But as I said, job prospect is a priority these days. Inter was the best prospect for Marotta at the time, we can't expect him to go back to a team like Sampdoria and none of the big teams in Europe came chasing him. Logically, Inter were his best opportunity.
meh still not convinced. he joined them quickly after leaving us, he probably had that option in mind already. he could have waited for a better offer, which im sure could have come (if there wasnt one already)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When u are aware of losing a job, u dont wait for it to actually happen. U go out there and seek for at least equally good opportunity while still working at current job. All this was prolly known several months in advance. No hard feelings, he doesnt owe us anything

- - - Updated - - -

But as I said, job prospect is a priority these days. Inter was the best prospect for Marotta at the time, we can't expect him to go back to a team like Sampdoria and none of the big teams in Europe came chasing him. Logically, Inter were his best opportunity.
All of them are accustomed to certain lifestyle. Without usual montly income, expenses can rack up pretty fast. And if u spend as many years in football management, working for several clubs, you become sort of numb to supporting any club. He was born in Varesse, city close to Milano, wouldnt be far fetched he grew up supporting one of milanese clubs. But as Ive said, feelings after so many years shouldnt play a part when making career decisions.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Thank God we have people like Nedved. True Juventino on the front seat.
I am really grateful to Marotta for what he has done for us. However, going to Inter is too much. I realized that after seeing him yesterday next to Zhang and Zanetti. Pavel is right, no person who has feelings for our club would go to Inter. He's a 60yo millionaire so the talk about career goals are bs.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because maybe he was never a Juventino? Going to Inter basically proves this.

Dunno why people here still continue to suck his wonky ball.

Does it matter if he was ever a Juventino? Or did you prefer Juventus under Del Neri? To be honest, the dude did a fantastic job. Juventus isn't where they are today without his influence. That said, it was probably just a job for him. And that's probably ok.

Apr 19, 2007
Does it matter if he was ever a Juventino? Or did you prefer Juventus under Del Neri? To be honest, the dude did a fantastic job. Juventus isn't where they are today without his influence. That said, it was probably just a job for him. And that's probably ok.
I think thats exactly what nedved said.I own some coffee shops nd have to remind myself of this all the time. My managers work their ass for the business and to meet their goals,bonusses etc and maybe move on in the future. For me its an extremely personal thing and not just a job but when we work together its almost the same bc we have the same goals. Sometimes its weird though when they leave though bc its like you want to leave this thing you helped build. The ting you sweat for? But its just a paycheck and thats perfectly fine

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's ok and he did do a fantastic job, although since it was simply a job for him, it's fair game to not owe him loyalty and wish him to fail at our rival

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I replied to a comment that asked "why did Nedved snipe at Marotta?"

Nedved just stated that Marotta was never a Juventino and I repeated it. Never doubted his work here but I dunno why anyine is suorised or bothered by Nedved comments he just stated the truth.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wow so much hate for Pavel, while all he did is saying thectruth. Beppe joining inter means his bond with Juve is finished. I would even argue that biggest drive for him to join them is the possible revenge he can get on Juve. I loved him, always defended him here but this is to much. No matter what he did here he never should be llegend after joining Inter. If someone doesn't agree I jjust want to see his opinion on Marrotta after he makes his first interview regarding Juve. This thread will be a shitstorm then as im certain he won't be polite.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
who cares. Most of our players and staff are probably not true Juventinos.

It is a job for most of them not the childish fantasy that many of us assume it would be for ourselves. So long as they do that job well and are always respectful towards the club and fans they can be closet Inter fans for all i care. Doesn't erase all of Beppe's work here.
I cant believe i agree with you. :tup:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I replied to a comment that asked "why did Nedved snipe at Marotta?"

Nedved just stated that Marotta was never a Juventino and I repeated it. Never doubted his work here but I dunno why anyine is suorised or bothered by Nedved comments he just stated the truth.
Nedved could have stated another truth let’s say “Marotta’s eyes are weird” would it be okay to say such thing? No! Is that the truth, yes it is.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hope Nedved spends more time with the team and fires up before next derby. Because last game vs Inter, Juve didnt really care they’re playing against their enemy. They just did their job to secure a scrappy win. I was hoping we would demolish them 5-0.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Very appreciative for the work he has done. Thank you, Marotta!
Not super happy with him at Inter, although for Italian football I hope he can help them be a top four club that goes back to its roots. Never winning but at least pushing us to develop. Italian football need more than one strong competitor. At a club that thinks risk is the same as profit, at least for as long as I can remember, it is sensible to have a low-risk man around. He should suit them well, now they need someone that can interpret risk beyond numbers but in terms of product.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Nedved could have stated another truth let’s say “Marotta’s eyes are weird” would it be okay to say such thing? No! Is that the truth, yes it is.
Wtf lol :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Nedved spends more time with the team and fires up before next derby. Because last game vs Inter, Juve didnt really care they’re playing against their enemy. They just did their job to secure a scrappy win. I was hoping we would demolish them 5-0.
A win is a win! 5 goals will not bring more points..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)