Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Man. The crying over young players :lol2:
Rugani has looked worse than a 37 year old Barzagli. Maybe you should think about that.
Nope that’s not true , he was solid “almost” every game he played :)

Only bad , really bad game I remember is when we played against Inter , he got raped by Perisic , he played RB though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Nope that’s not true , he was solid “almost” every game he played :)

Only bad , really bad game I remember is when we played against Inter , he got raped by Perisic , he played RB though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t know what games you’re talking about, but he has only shown glimps of good games, but not last season. He looked out of his depth. And it seems like Allegri agrees.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A classic indeed, but most importantly, it's quite fitting considering the amount of bitchiness on display from you over the last few days.

All the years on here and you still don't know how the ignore-list works. You get quoted, i get to see your post, despite having you listed. Is it ideal? No, but better than nothing.

I must say those iron gates in front of your house sure do a great job in keeping the logic away, well worth their money if that was what you intended to get them for. Unfortunately they can't stop sand grains.

Bye Linda, and keep them playground insults coming.
Nah, that's a lie. You referenced a post of mine that no one quoted.

So if you really want to ignore me, stop reading my posts and referencing them, and leaving comments about "Linda"

But I knew it was a just a show. When you really want to ignore someone you don't Announce it.

"I'M IGNORING YOU :cry:"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)