pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@zizinho - a double whammy

I don't think Sami will want serious minutes. Well, most players do but I think he will be content playing less as we improve our midfield as long as he gets significant minutes in a sub role.
maybe. his motivation to succeed at top level does seem to be questionable, if dude puts in the "effort" he did against Mexico in their opening WC game, someone should ask him if he even wants to continue playing football.

same with last season when he went weeks barely being involved in games at all until fans started to jeer him and he suddenly woke up. I don't mind him being a sub and fighting for his place, just don't give him guaranteed starting spot or contract extension

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people here complaining about higuain forget just a few years ago we had the likes of anelka, bendtner, boriello, osvaldo and llorente

seriously

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This must be some stupid inside joke i don't get. No one in their right mind would make this argument...
its true. have you seen the advanced stats for all of them in their Juve time? Higuain clearly was inferior to them

- - - Updated - - -

i think someone posted it here few days ago

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Beppe manages to complete a deal like this i'll crowdfund a statue of him in Turin. The man knows no bounds. This management has been a blessing for Juventini.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The man knows no bounds.
@Bianconero_Aus @Jem83

ANNOUNCE THE SOCIETY

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Would overthrown iluminati as the biggest cult society out there. Beppe the 2nd coming of baby J. Just a rumor of CR and he reviving gramps and granny poster :baus:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)