AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5589406 said:
Yes, we also still have a surplus from this summer transfer campagin +£3.33m and of course we have money to spend but like i said there are no options on the market for the money that we'd like to spend
Oh of course, but this is exactly my point. No club wants to part with a world class player, so we're going to have to pay if we want one. Unfortunately it can't always be on our terms. We've done VERY well with our transfer policy thus far, but clearly we're having trouble crossing the finish line. Overspending for quality at this point is very justifiable in my opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Oh of course, but this is exactly my point. No club wants to part with a world class player, so we're going to have to pay if we want one. Unfortunately it can't always be on our terms. We've done VERY well with our transfer policy thus far, but clearly we're having trouble crossing the finish line. Overspending for quality at this point is very justifiable in my opinion.
Names? What the point to buy Nzonzi/Matuidi/Strootman etc. for 40m? We already bought Bernardeschi for 40m and he will polish the bench for sure since Allegri doesnt see him in the starting 11, you want to spent 80m on 2 benchwarmers?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5589413 said:
Names? What the point to buy Nzonzi/Matuidi/Strootman etc. for 40m? We already bought Bernardeschi for 40m and he will polish the bench for sure since Allegri doesnt see him in the starting 11, you want to spent 80m on 2 benchwarmers?
We need defensive muscle in midfield, we may need to overpay for it, but it needs to come. That's all I'm saying. Bernardeschi will start after a few weeks just as Costa will as well, it's always like this with Allegri.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course there r plenty players we could try Keita, Goretzka, SMS, Mongolon, N'zonzi, Kovacic but we r never gonna pay for them.... IMO we are gonna get Can or Matuidi

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As we have seen in the past two finals, the players we need the most is a RB that can defend and be used in a four man defense and a CAM that can help us connect our midfield with our front line and let Dybala adapt a fully creative free role.
The two side players will help with the rotation, as their role is very physically demanding and we need a reliable player and a sub to keep the pressure on, in every game and moment within it. But the player tool to provide them the ball is still needed and they would provide Dybala, or Higuain. As it stands, Dybala and Higuain are wasted...
As for the RB, helping and supporting up-front is helpfull, but with such great wingers in front of them, dedicated to provide just that, what we really need is that they are covered and that our two CBs, cut down from 3 are properly supported. In both finals we have conceded goals from defensive lapses of our RB. De Sciglio is a remiscent of the Motta era...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
At this point Matuidi is an upgrade over what we saw today. I don't think people should expect any big name signings.
I think Chelsea has 1 or 2 big signings left in them, don't worry. Cheer up babe, it's only 1 game. Remember this was alsways going to be the hardest season evah.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5589406 said:
Yes, we also still have a surplus from this summer transfer campagin +£3.33m and of course we have money to spend but like i said there are no options on the market for the money that we'd like to spend

- - - Updated - - -

If you look at the market then you will see that Sanches was available for +-30-40m which is unfair price, Bakayoko cost 40m to Chelsea, Tolisso cost 40m to Bayern, Matic cost 40m to ManUTd while Juventus are after guys like N'zonzi (Sevilla wants 40m), Andre Gomes (Barcelona wants 20-25m atleast), Matuidi (PSG wants 25-30m), Strootman (not for sale according to Monchi but it's all up to right price and im pretty sure they will accept 40m offer but we will never pay it) but non of them are better players than Marchisio, Khedira or Pjanic at their peak form, that's the huge problem
If I recall correctly Matic went for a number closer to 60mln£.
As for the midfielders we're linked to, I agree that none of them is better than the three we currently have. However, we need that fourth one because we can't play through the season with only three midfielders. It's a shame that any WC CM is available but what can Marotta do? He needs to take the best available.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)