Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The fucking hyperbole. Who the fuck cares what we made in profit. We could complain if we hadn't brought anyone in yet but we have. Pjanic, higuain and pjaca or Pogba? Who do you choose? Calm the fuck down.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The fucking hyperbole. Who the fuck cares what we made in profit. We could complain if we hadn't brought anyone in yet but we have. Pjanic, higuain and pjaca or Pogba? Who do you choose? Calm the fuck down.
The question is different

Pjanic, pjaca, pogba
or
pjanic, pjaca, higuain?

I have the easiest time of my life answering this one

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So far:

IN: Higuain, Pjanic, Benatia, DA, Lemina, Pjaca
OUT: Morata, Pogba, Caceres, Padoin, Cuadrado, Isla.

Not bad at all. The mercato is still not finished btw. Still time to offload Pereyra, Hernanes, Zaza and ged better players. :xfinger:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

People are acting like ManU screwed us. They've spent like 500M in the last 3 years and have finished 7th, 4th, 5th. They just paid 110M on a player they lost for free 4 years ago. Yeah, ManU really bent us over.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The question is different

Pjanic, pjaca, pogba
or
pjanic, pjaca, higuain?

I have the easiest time of my life answering this one
Yes because it is that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

People are acting like ManU screwed us. They've spent like 500M in the last 3 years and have finished 7th, 4th, 5th. They just paid 110M on a player they lost for free 4 years ago. Yeah, ManU really bent us over.
Obviously they bent us over.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
winning is not the point here, but getting the club the best possible deal and looking financially stronger I swear we look like chievo when it comes to selling
Yes it is, absolutely the point. It generates more money than anything else in terms of making the club financially stronger, and more to the point is the reason why teams like Juventus exist. We're not Athletic Bilbao, where we play for an ideal, or competing for the transfer market title, as seems to be most desired among fans in the 2010s. I personally blame FM and Twitter for that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So far:

IN: Higuain, Pjanic, Benatia, DA, Lemina, Pjaca
OUT: Morata, Pogba, Caceres, Padoin, Cuadrado, Isla.

Not bad at all. The mercato is still not finished btw. Still time to offload Pereyra, Hernanes, Zaza and ged better players. :xfinger:
Higuain 9, Pjanic 9, Benatia 8, Dani Alves 8, Pjaca 7.5 - total 41.5 / 8.3
Morata 8.5, Pogba 9, Caceres 7, Cuadrado 8 - total 32.5 / 8.1

Difference being that we have added quality and depth.

Took out Lemina as he was here last season, but if fit he'll be a great wild card for us. A 2/3 fit out of Khedira, Asamoah and Pereyra also gives us incredible depth, and would give us 3/4 additional from last season. Marchisio remains to be seen.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So, to sum up.

Benatia > Caceres
D.Alves > Cuadrado
Pjanic < Pogba
Higuain > Morata
Pjaca > Hernanes/Pereyra

+ I think that Higuain for Morata is more of an upgrate than Pjanic for Pogba is a downgrate.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why does it need to be one or the other in winning v financial health? The two should go hand in hand, we want to win and getting the correct price for our players makes is far easier to improve them team in the future.

Yes too little. Watch Pogbas value almost double in 3 years. Vidal price was rediculous no matter what his off field problems were. One of the best young mid fielders in the world should not of went for less than 50m that's a no brainier. We already regret losing Coman and we all no how hard it is for him to move lesser quality players it's been a nightmare at times.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)