DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
oh its an obligation. That makes it a little better. I guess the comment that Melo said his wages have been raised by the new club could also be true

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Obligated is an odd clause. I mean for example if we said we want $30 million for melo, would gala have to buy him for $30 million simply due to obligations? Obviously not

May 22, 2007
Obligated is an odd clause. I mean for example if we said we want $30 million for melo, would gala have to buy him for $30 million simply due to obligations? Obviously not
The fee for next summer would be set now by the clubs, and Galatasaray would agree to it. Basically (as one of their fans said on here), they don't have the money to buy him this summer.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
How much is the fee next summer?
I'm trying to figure that out, as well. We'll just have to wait until the player moves there and the clubs release their statements, I guess. Media is reporting that we will get 2 million now, but who knows how much next summer. In my opinion, but I know that many will disagree, 8-10 million next summer would be fair. He's not worth more, and it's not Marotta's fault that Secco overpayed for this player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Even if we decide to a fee they will just do, what we did with Aquilani, they just wont buy him and we will have to compromise further more.

Its unacceptable, this year Marotta has confirmed what it wasnt very clear for the most of you last year...

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Even if we decide to a fee they will just do, what we did with Aquilani, they just wont buy him and we will have to compromise further more.

Its unacceptable, this year Marotta has confirmed what it wasnt very clear for the most of you last year...
It's not all Marotta's fault that we aren't getting what we expect when selling our rubbish. We just don't have the power that we once had in the transfer market. Not until we are playing regular Champions League football, will we be able to negotiate on our terms. For now though, we just have to make do, and keep on planning for the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)