KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Are there any others?

I think he's overrated here. Surely an improvement but nothing special.
You think everyone is overrated, so honestly, there's no point.

Or pray tell, were you one of the ones who thought Benitez was a GOOD idea.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I question those who didn't do anything. Not some of those who think he's great because he bought Cassano who was being pushed out of Madrid. I said he's good, but some are exaggerating since his moves weren't anything special. Pietro is ten times better IMO.

And yes.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We had Secco, Marotta is unproven at our level.. but he deserves the chance IMO.
Secco dident.....

Marotta has done a excellent job with Samp, He bringed Cassano and Pazzini there for small money, and he doesent get fucked by every club like Secco did..

Every player we bought we overpaid.. Almiron,Amauri,Melo mm? In Almiron deal we gived them Giovinco and Marchiso on loan ffs, even members on a forum saw how stupid it was. Criscito? C.Zanetti, the list goes on and on....

I feel glad that we wont get fucked anymore in every deal... my biggest concern is that he will behave the same with Juventus as with Samp and look at players like Polombo,Maggio,Pazzini, ....

He must have bigger targets now and I hope he understand that..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His first flop move and the ones hailing him will be out with their guns. Isn't how this works? Anyways, good luck to him. Give him time for once...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I question those who didn't do anything. Not some of those who think he's great because he bought Cassano who was being pushed out of Madrid. I said he's good, but some are exaggerating since his moves weren't anything special. Pietro is ten times better IMO.

And yes.
Wait, PietroLeonardi from Parma? Really?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

And yes.
Pietro Leonardi is good, but saying he is 10 times better than Marotta is so wrong. I like how Leonardi spot the talent like K. Asamoah, Zapata, Inler, D'Agostino, Sanchez for Udinese back then but at least Marotta can build a group of players that can be cohesive as a team.. Talent wise Ziegler, Pazzini, Marilungo, etc is not better but they can play as a team. So you can say Marotta better tahn Leonardi too

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Dude, I thought you were all over Benitez as a top class manager? :D

Benitez is better than any of the managers we have been linked with in the last three months, bar Lippi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)