electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
"Del Neri has a two year contract and we are happy with his work"

Really? How could he say something like this? Happy with him leading us to a 7th place? That is seriously messed up, he shows no respect to the fans when saying something like this. 7th place is never acceptable. Fuck this, that made me angry is hell.
But dude, on professionalism and attitude, he's 100% positive and amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Given that hypothetical becomes reality (which it won't)...who do you think he would get rid of and who do you think he would bring...and how?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Really? How could he say something like this? Happy with him leading us to a 7th place? That is seriously messed up, he shows no respect to the fans when saying something like this. 7th place is never acceptable. Fuck this, that made me angry is hell.
Exactly, with his buttbuddy Marotta on the board DN gets a free a pass on everything.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

7th place is the new 3rd.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a joke this man is :sergio:

But of course the apologists or "Society" members will come out in full force and say something along the lines of "but what was he supposed to do? The media probably pushed him, and he had to give a reasonable response, while not berating his coach or causing instability within the club." :shifty:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We will probably buy some more mediocre players, spend nothing and finish 6-7th again, while other teams buy great players and spend a lot and fail to meet FIFA Financial Regulations and therefore can't play in Europe, and that's the moment when we enter the fray.

Marotta's evil plan. :donedeal:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so much money...ugh, if i was a shareholder for this club and saw how MY MONEY WAS WASTED, I would bring in an ax and chopping block looking for heads.

I get pissed when a co-worker doesn't pay me back a dollar promptly after loaning it to him for a soda...I can't imagine if I gave a club 20m to work with and the return on investment was something like our current situation.

I'd fuck shit up Hus style, that's for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
07-08: €55.75m / €26.3m (-€29.45m)
08-09: €38.25m / €21.15m (-€17.1m)
09-10: €54.50m / €15.5m (-€39m)
10-11: €60.35m / €42.75m (-€17.6m)

Total: €208.85m / €105.7m (-€103.15m)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)