Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't wait for :beppe: to get all his haters mad once again. The great man proves them all wrong, every year.
icemaη;5503684 said:
That time of the year when everyone thinks they are better than the great man (including me most of the time), only to eat humble pie the rest of the season.
It's that time of year the mysterious trolls of the Juventuz underworld magically unite to claim superiority over our board and coach. Turk, Cronios, Badass and B81 unite in a rare interstellar lunar symphony unrivaled by anything on Earth unbound & unhinged for 60 days before returning to their annual slumber party.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's that time of year the mysterious trolls of the Juventuz underworld magically unite to claim superiority over our board and coach. Turk, Cronios, Badass and B81 unite in a rare interstellar lunar symphony unrivaled by anything on Earth unbound & unhinged for 60 days before returning to their annual slumber party.
I think that our Greek Warrior has finally realized the quality of work being done. And all it took was 90 million Euro

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can't wait for :beppe: to get all his haters mad once again. The great man proves them all wrong, every year.
Ill be honest. I think Beppe cant get it wrong this mercato. We have a pretty defined formation and just a couple positions to upgrade (depth mainly). On top of that some good money to use.

He cant get it wrong. Its way easier.

I mean, apart of a crazy dybala offer from Madrid... i dont know what can stop him from owning this mercato.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega used to bring in Juve legends to the training camp in these closing stages of the seasons, to make positive impact on the squad, motivate the team, share experiences...

It used to be great watching those encounters.

This management should consider doing this again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega used to bring in Juve legends to the training camp in these closing stages of the seasons, to make positive impact on the squad, motivate the team, share experiences...

They send Nedved down there

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

bro,

the team plays with Buffon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Jul 2, 2006
Juventus bench: Neto, Audero, Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Barzagli, Asamoah, Marchisio, Lemina, Sturaro, Mattiello, Rincon, Mandragora.

That squad depth. :beppe:

Not a single attacker among 12 subs. A random venezuelan dm was the only thing we were missing, so he splashed 10 million € for someone who arrived in genoa 1.5 years ago for free.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Juventus bench: Neto, Audero, Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Barzagli, Asamoah, Marchisio, Lemina, Sturaro, Mattiello, Rincon, Mandragora.

Not a single attacker among 12 subs. A random venezuelan dm was the only thing we were missing, so he splashed 10 million € for someone who arrived in genoa 1.5 years ago for free.
Obviously nothing to do with the fact Max was playing with four attackers and Pjaca did his knee...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

money laundering
noun
the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.
"he was convicted of money laundering and tax evasion :beppe:"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)