Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think this is very very recent, jack.

Marotta: 'No Man Utd talks for Pogba'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta reiterated “there is no contact with Manchester United for Paul Pogba.”

The last 24 hours have seen multiple reports all over Europe suggest a meeting was held between Marotta, Manchester United chief Ed Woodward and agent Mino Raiola on Tuesday.

L’Equipe even claimed today a deal was done for €120m, but Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium note Real Madrid have dived back into the bidding war.

“There is no contact with Manchester United for Pogba,” Juventus director general Marotta told Sportitalia on Wednesday night.

“The situation is no different to when I last spoke to you on Friday.”
So no contacts eh Beppe?.

U got me

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cooks. Hairdressers. All saying United. :D Nobody saying Real. I don't think we are holding on to him though. Especially after Paratici's statement: "At this point, I cannot speak."

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez last year, Morata, Cuadrado and Pogba this year.

Way too many important players leaving. We gotta get some balls and start demanding our players to stay, especially when they have valid contracts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez last year, Morata, Cuadrado and Pogba this year.

Way too many important players leaving. We gotta get some balls and start demanding our players to stay, especially when they have valid contracts.
tbh only vidal and pogba (if he leaves eventually) hurts badly. pirlo was way past of his prime, tevez was too motivated to return to boca (and we also did pretty well to replace him with dybala), morata and cuadrado were not our calls. but vidal and pogba should be here. we never had a proper vidal replacement, and while pjanic is an excellent player, pogba is unique, on and off the pitch.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
tbh only vidal and pogba (if he leaves eventually) hurts badly. pirlo was way past of his prime, tevez was too motivated to return to boca (and we also did pretty well to replace him with dybala), morata and cuadrado were not our calls. but vidal and pogba should be here. we never had a proper vidal replacement, and while pjanic is an excellent player, pogba is unique, on and off the pitch.
And we are not getting one to Pogs either. Andre kind of look like him, a bit slow and less skill and he already has a tag around 50m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)