Mandzukic - 18 + 3
Zaza - 18
Pereyra - 14

Sold:
Vidal - 37 + 3
Ogbonna - 11
Berardi - 10
Sorensen - 2

Total spent: 108 + 11 - potentially nearly 120M.

Total spent NET: potentially 63M.

So we already spent 63M in fees this season, and Marotta is looking for another 20/30M signing? About to spend 100M NET in one season???

Regarding salaries estimatives on annual gross spending:

IN
Dybala: + 5M
Alex Sandro: + 6M
Mandzukic: + 9M
Zaza: + 4M
Neto: + 4M
Khedira: + 9M
Isla: + 5M
Rugani: + 4M
Bonucci renewal: + 3M
Marchisio renewal: + 3M
Pogba renewal: + 4M
Total: + 56M

OUT:
Vidal: - 9M
Tevez: - 10M
Llorente: - 9M
Pirlo: - 9M
Ogbonna: - 4M
Pepe: -5M
Storari: - 4M
Matri: - 3M (I think Milan payed half his wages)
Romulo: -2M
Total: - 55M

So despite spending around 60M so far, salaries stayed put. That may be part of the explanation. Last year we almost didn't spend anything. This also may have to do with it. Count in the record income from last season - I can understand him spending 60M.

But 90/100M total... it just doesn't make sense IMO. If this happens, it's a strong sign Pogba will be sold in 2016, and they will split spending the money (actually committing to spend the money) in 2 seasons.
Or we just did a whole rejuvination, while having that extra money from a deep CL run and cause players leaving ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The idea of cashing in on Pogba for silly offers will always be there. An active summer for sure with quite a bit of spending, but why is it you keep rounding up the numbers in your calculations?
by that list for net spent to hit 100mil region, it will take another 56mil of spending on new players.
I'm considering the bonus here, because usually they are attainable, not something from another world.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm considering the bonus here, because usually they are attainable, not something from another world.
Including bonuses, you have total sale as net spent in your post.

And good thing Im not an accountant. My own mistake, another 44Mil, then it will be 100mil net spent.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Maybe he is already spending money of the pogba transfer of next year.. Now we get players for less money than next year (Hmmm juve got 100M to spend.. Allright draxler will cost you 50M..)

We've never spent this amount of money since our complete rejuvenation since Conte 's first year.. I don't think the CL money alone would let us spend this amount of money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)