Giovinco targets win over former employers (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Sebastian Giovinco has pledged to put any sentiment to one side when he lines up against former side Parma on Sunday afternoon.
The 25-year-old, who enjoyed a successful two-year spell in Emilia-Romagna before returning to Juventus in the summer, still holds the Gialloblu in high regard but insists there will be no divided loyalties when the Bianconeri attempt to shatter Parma’s unbeaten home record at the Tardini.
Speaking exclusively to Mediaset, Giovinco began: “I owe Parma a great deal, they believed in me and relaunched my career. I know them well and they’ve become even more compact and harder to beat under Donadoni. However, we want to bounce back from the Sampdoria defeat and will do all we can to win.”
Giovinco has become an integral part of Antonio Conte’s side since completing a summer switch back to the club where it all began.
His stunning free-kick in Wednesday's 2-1 Coppa Italia victory over Milan took him into double figures for the season, and the Juventus academy graduate has no intentions of letting up as the Bianconeri go in search of glory on three separate fronts.
He added: “We’re getting to the most tricky part of the season, with many important games coming thick and fast. This is also a good aspect, as it means we’re still on track in every competition. We hope to keep making progress.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)