Giovinco or Jovetic (1 Viewer)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Giovinco or Jovetic

We should buy them both because i am a fanboy.

Giovinco or Messi

Is that even a question? Buy them both because i am a fan boy

Giovinco or Nani

Pfft we should get them both

Giovinco or Aguero

I don't care what the question is but i will buy them both and fit them both in my formation because i am a fanboy

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should buy Rossi and give him the Number 10 jersey.

I will then go out to the nearest Juventus shop, or any store selling Juventus merchandise, purcahse the Juventus jersey with Rossi's name on the back and the number 10, defecate on it, and post a picture on Juventuz.

Btw, where is Andy?

fr.ribery

Oct 23, 2011
Jovetic is better. But with Krasic, Elia, Pepe, Estig.... and none of them delivering properly, y not both. Jovetic is the "quick money". He could be the real booster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Jovetic Matri Giovinco in a 4-3-3 would work.. Jovetic did play a bit on the left for Fiorentina the year before his injury..
No it wouldnt neigther Giovinco and Jovetic can play on the right...

Anyway Jovetic has some talent but I`d wait untill the end of the season to see if he carries his form untill the end of the season and also if we stick with the 4-3-3

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Giovinco back, the less we pay for more SS and CMs, the better.
Each and every year for the past 6 seasons, we are spending the majority of our budget on new SSs and CMs, enough with it!!

Time to spend elsewhere. The defence should be our priority, esp the LB and CB positions.
We need to invest there, for a chance, the Licht experiment has proved what a vast improvement a decent wing back may bring.
One Licht on the left would vastly improve our team, since we lack options there.

Apart from that, i m rather more interested at signing a forward upfront, than yet another dribbler.
We have enough dribblers, but we have an issue at finishing the chances they create.
This year our main issue was the lack of clinical finishing, of the created chances.

IMO signing Vucinic was a mistake, but its a done deal and now we must forget of Jovetic and other expensive SSs.
We made our choices on the SS department, we have invested far too much in the last years (Iaq, Amauri, Quaq, Vucinic etc)
enough with it, bring back the midget if you must, but waste no more time and resources on players we dont need...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Each and every year for the past 6 seasons, we are spending the majority of our budget on new SSs and CMs, enough with it!!

Time to spend elsewhere. The defence should be our priority, esp the LB and CB positions.
We need to invest there, for a chance, the Licht experiment has proved what a vast improvement a decent wing back may bring.
One Licht on the left would vastly improve our team, since we lack options there.

Apart from that, i m rather more interested at signing a forward upfront, than yet another dribbler.
We have enough dribblers, but we have an issue at finishing the chances they create.
This year our main issue was the lack of clinical finishing, of the created chances.

IMO signing Vucinic was a mistake, but its a done deal and now we must forget of Jovetic and other expensive SSs.
We made our choices on the SS department, we have invested far too much in the last years (Iaq, Amauri, Quaq, Vucinic etc)
enough with it, bring back the midget if you must, but waste no more time and resources on players we dont need...
So you're basically saying:

January purchase list:

Berbatov & Gaston

Summer mercato:

Jovetic & Giovinco

I like your way of thinking

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

vucinic is vital to 70% of the formations we played so far. i disagree with you there, he was a good signing.

clinical finishing, we got that with matri. no need to replace.
we however need more creativity upfront, more trickery WITH endproduct, and jovetic provides this.
he brings creativity and speed, and more then good finishing.

defense, we should indeed get upgrades here, but we only need a leftback. barzagli chiellini in the center is more then good enough, and bonucci makes a good enough substitute.

leftback+jojo

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I can't stress enough that Jovetic will be the perfect replacement for Del Piero. The kid has the hunger for success and not financially but in terms of accolades.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
We really should try to sign Jovetić in the summer. Than give him number 10 (if Ale retires ofcourse) and let him play. I'm sure he would be a monster for us. He's born today actually. One day after our lady. And his idol is Mirko. We have nice chances to bring him. Get rid of Amauri, IQ and Toni, sell Krasić and bring me Jojo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)