Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve chief: Ranieri is safe

Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insists that Claudio Ranieri's job is safe in spite of a recent slump.

The Old Lady have suffered costly defeats against Udinese and Cagliari and have fallen behind Milan.

There have been suggestions in the media that Ranieri's time may be up with Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez linked with the post, but Cobolli Gigli has rubbished such talk.

Ranieri will still be Juventus Coach next year - there is no doubt about it,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Claudio has three seasons left on his contract and we are in the habit of respecting our tacticians' deals.

“I can't see any reason why Ranieri shouldn't be with us going into 2010-11.”

Cobolli Gigli also discussed the transfer market and the possibility of bringing in Werder Bremen midfielder Diego.

“I cannot say that Diego is our primary objective and I cannot confirm that he will come to us,” he said.

“We will have to see what happens in June when we look at things more seriously.”

channel 4

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Душан;1887073 said:
Juve chief: Ranieri is safe

Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insists that Claudio Ranieri's job is safe in spite of a recent slump.

The Old Lady have suffered costly defeats against Udinese and Cagliari and have fallen behind Milan.

There have been suggestions in the media that Ranieri's time may be up with Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez linked with the post, but Cobolli Gigli has rubbished such talk.

Ranieri will still be Juventus Coach next year - there is no doubt about it,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Claudio has three seasons left on his contract and we are in the habit of respecting our tacticians' deals.

“I can't see any reason why Ranieri shouldn't be with us going into 2010-11.”

Cobolli Gigli also discussed the transfer market and the possibility of bringing in Werder Bremen midfielder Diego.

“I cannot say that Diego is our primary objective and I cannot confirm that he will come to us,” he said.

“We will have to see what happens in June when we look at things more seriously.”

channel 4

He only has one year left on his deal after this season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and besides, no president* comes to the media and says the manager will be fired/replaced...at least not openly.

* Zamparini doesn't count because he is insane

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he said it to avoid all media talks and everything and I think it all depends on how we do in Champions League.

If we go through in CL and finish second/third in Seria A I think he will stay.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cobolli's contract hasn't been renewed atm so he can leave this summer and the new guys on board will make that decision.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i think the same Dule.

However, if we still want to win something, we def. need to spend some money, everyone else will do.
If we had less injuries, and few better players , even Ranieri would do better..He is not only problem (if even that)

And its not only about building, fuck that.

Wegner (who is one of the best - right??) was (and still) building team last 5 years, and it might take him another 5 in order to win something again. Who wants that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)