Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look at our team and you'll understand how pathetic what cobolli said. Our full backs are a joke. Nedved is finished and and camo is not getting any younger and he says that all what we need is some free players !!

is this Juve or we're talking about siena here?! Other than the attack the whole team is pretty average thats the reallity........
strangely enough we're above siena so that means we're juve! honestly quit whinning, the squad is competative, no need for a major revamp at this stage

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
strangely enough we're above siena so that means we're juve! honestly quit whinning, the squad is competative, no need for a major revamp at this stage
He's dreaming of a fabulous transfer campaign like the ones Fiorentina pull. Now that's what transfers are all about!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's dreaming of a fabulous transfer campaign like the ones Fiorentina pull. Now that's what transfers are all about!!
yeah well i wish people would stop dreaming unrealistically, all this crap about "oh we got CL money so we're rich so we can afford david villa now" or "we could sell molinaro to Retardo fc for 30 mill to boost our transfer kitty so lets blow it on joao moutinho because everyone else is cack" its just getting unreal to the point of annoyance. sometimes im actually glad we got someone like secco and not some of the pot smoking dreamers here. A real hard ass epiphany is needed on some people

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
To be fair, our fullbacks are very good in defence compared to those in many other top teams. It's in attack where they are weak, and even there Grygera has plenty of end product even if he doesn't play as fancy as Dani Alves.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I believe our defense owes a lot to Momo. I think our defense is solid, but it's him that makes the real difference.
True.

Grygera and Molinaro.... Hmmm lets see....

Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos and Heinze.
Barcelona: D. Alves and Sylvinho.
Milan: The Maggot and Janko.
Inter: Maicon and Maxwell.
Chelsea: Bosingwa and Cole.
Man Utd: Neville and Evra.

We can consider what we have below average at best... as for you, you are THE JOKE.
It is not players' names that determine the best defense mate, it is the functioning as a unit. Our defense as a whole is not bad, actually it's quite good despite being shaky at times. It definitely needs improving though, especially fullbacks as you mentioned.

no way offloading tiago at this stage would be disasterous. save what money? appiah's wage demand is almost as high as tiago's
I guess he meant save transfer money, what we paid for signing Tiago (13 mil. €). Get that money back by offloading him and sign Apiiah on a free. I wouldn't want that to happen though.

So classy. Keep living up to your reputation.
That guy is just a whiny little biatch.

:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hmm, i remember there were arguments about which mercato was better, ours or Fiorentina's. There were misunderstandings.

But if we couldn't agree about that, there was an agreement that Milan had much much much much much much muuuuuuuuuuuch better mercato than we did.
Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Flamini, Zambrotta, Borriello, Senderos. We were ready to kill to have such mercato.

To quote Cronios: "We were lucky that Milan underachieved last year".
Milan had a team classes above our team but we were lucky they underachieved.
They weren't going to have another bad season and with such a mouthwatering mercato, we stood no chance against them.

Now, after 14 rounds we are 2nd and Milan are 3rd.
We played tough matches in CL (where we're comfortably topping our group) while they're playing with their B squad in UEFA, resting their best players for serie A.
Since the start of the season we have minimum 7 injured players, most of them very important, while apart from Nesta, Milan can count on all their best players.

So, what's wrong fellows? Are we lucky again or something that you won't admit even if your life depends on it happened?
Something like..... we have a very good team and someone in Juve is doing a damn good job with the team during the summer and during the season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@ alen:

you gotta emphazise "team" there ... we really look like a team and not some stars thrown together on the pitch...
better that way. i want a team of fighters not primadonna overpaid beckham esq type players, theres clubs for those kind of women, and thats inter and madrid. i wouldn't of supported juve otherwise

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hmm, i remember there were arguments about which mercato was better, ours or Fiorentina's. There were misunderstandings.

But if we couldn't agree about that, there was an agreement that Milan had much much much much much much muuuuuuuuuuuch better mercato than we did.
Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Flamini, Zambrotta, Borriello, Senderos. We were ready to kill to have such mercato.

To quote Cronios: "We were lucky that Milan underachieved last year".
Milan had a team classes above our team but we were lucky they underachieved.
They weren't going to have another bad season and with such a mouthwatering mercato, we stood no chance against them.

Now, after 14 rounds we are 2nd and Milan are 3rd.
We played tough matches in CL (where we're comfortably topping our group) while they're playing with their B squad in UEFA, resting their best players for serie A.
Since the start of the season we have minimum 7 injured players, most of them very important, while apart from Nesta, Milan can count on all their best players.

So, what's wrong fellows? Are we lucky again or something that you won't admit even if your life depends on it happened?
Something like..... we have a very good team and someone in Juve is doing a damn good job with the team during the summer and during the season.
That goes without saying. I guess AC Milan also have a :gsol: weaker core of players :gsol:

Go kiss he's ass you're mother fucker and screw U too
:clap:

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Cobolli Gigli: "A Positive 2008"

While awaiting the team to restart their last two days of the year of work on the field, 2008 for the bianconeri has already been archived. With the victory in Bergamo eight days ago, the year is already practically a part of history and statistics and all are waiting for a new one hopefully as exciting as the one ending.

Three days from the end of the year, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli reviewed 2008 and set his targets for 2009. The president conceded an exclusive interview to Sky Sport 24, which was broadcast this morning with repeats throughout the day (12:15 and 23:15).

A long chat during which Juventus number 1 expressed his satisfaction with regards to what the squad coached by Claudio Ranieri managed to achieve during the last 12 months. A definitely “positive” 2008 while waiting for 2009, with the hope of bringing the scudetto back to Turin. Many compliments for Del Piero for his consistency, for Legrottaglie, Chiellini and the young players. Here are some of the answers.

A review of 2008 both on personal level and also with regards to Juventus.
"For me it was a very positive year and therefore this also reflects that of Juventus. I need the help of the stars, Juventus needs that of facts. What the players managed to achieved was no present but earned on the field".

How do you explain the problems encountered at the beginning of the season and how did you overcome them?
"Out of 12 months of work a fall-back is natural. Last January we returned to the championship with last vigour and this year we went through a difficult September. We received a lot of heavy criticism which I’m not sure if it helped or not. But we at the club took note and the reaction was evident and great. The match against Real was the first signal, than we did things which seemed incredible to those who criticized us and surprising to us. Even though we knew that the binding thread of this team was very strong".

What struck you most of 2008?
"What struck me the most was the athletic and physical consistency of Alessandro Del Piero. Nobody had any doubt he was a champion, but this year he showed a form which allowed him to be a fundamental character. In 2008, Juventus played 4320 minutes. Del Piero was on the field for over 3531, therefore his physical presence was very evident and important".

"Nicola Legrottaglie has become a splendid reality of our defence, while Giorgio Chiellini I think will be our future captain. Then there are the young players: we speak of De Ceglie, Marchisio, Giovinco but there are others that come from a youth nursery which we didn’t build ourselves but which we believed in and in which we invested. Our coach showed faith in the young players and we can now play with 6 or 7 Italian players out of the 11 fielded. Many of these are young like Molinaro".

What is your greatest dream for 2009? Amauri becoming Italian, Del Piero called-up for Italy or the scudetto won by Juventus?"In 2009, if I had to choose one it would be Juventus winning the scudetto. Then Del Piero’s call-up and Amauri becoming Italian. This last dream would allow him to help the azzurri and us to keep him in Europe rather then him having to travel long and cumbersome distances for Brazil".

What would you choose between the scudetto and the Champions League?
"I am sure that this January Juventus will do better then it did during the same month of 2008. We have a good Inter before us but I still believe we can win the scudetto. However, Inter must take a false step or two, seeing its ahead of us in the table. Our players have the right stimuli on all fronts but if I had to look into the eyes of the great champions I think they would want the Champions League. For them it remains the first objective".

What was your message to the Juventus managers and players for 2009?
"I did not speak much of 2009 with the managers and the players because when things are going well many words aren’t necessary. Even against Atalanta in Bergamo we fielded great determination. I will say the same thing to both the players and the fans: this 2009 can give us much. It can be the year in which we are once again great with a capital G".

Juventus.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Our team is definetly a good team. We have will and team spirit which lacks in many other teams with better known players. That was always the case of our juventus, we dont fancy superstars, we build teams.

I wouldnt mind a good buy this january, but Im very pleased with what we achieved so far baring all the injuries and all the critics.

Forza juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)