Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (22 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßüякε;1823176 said:
CL money really isn't that much. Most of it would go to wages.
Exactly.

Juve will have budgeted for CL group stage money already.

What is made beyond that may be available to spend, but you would probably have to get to at least the Semi's before that would be a serious amount of cash.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
''What we will do is look around to see if there are free agents that could be useful to us for next season.

''Juve is a strong team as it is. We will be even stronger when we recover our injured players.''[/B]
Look at our team and you'll understand how pathetic what cobolli said. Our full backs are a joke. Nedved is finished and and camo is not getting any younger and he says that all what we need is some free players !!

is this Juve or we're talking about siena here?! Other than the attack the whole team is pretty average thats the reallity........

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Stephen Appiah is still a free agent....Juve should get him in January and offload Tiago.

..Appiah is a way better player than Tiago.. and they'll save a lot of money.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look at our team and you'll understand how pathetic what cobolli said. Our full backs are a joke. Nedved is finished and and camo is not getting any younger and he says that all what we need is some free players !!

is this Juve or we're talking about siena here?! Other than the attack the whole team is pretty average thats the reallity........
Oh? Reary? When shall I start crying and whining?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Buying Bayern's best player is just as hard as buying Milan's or ManU's best player.
In all these years of following football, i don't remember Bayern selling their best player unless his contract expires and he leaves on free, as it happened with Ballack.

I'm not sure that Bayern will sell Ribery even for 50m euro.

Dec 26, 2004
Buying Bayern's best player is just as hard as buying Milan's or ManU's best player.
In all these years of following football, i don't remember Bayern selling their best player unless his contract expires and he leaves on free, as it happened with Ballack.

I'm not sure that Bayern will sell Ribery even for 50m euro.
Let alone the Secco factor.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
rather have Hamsik, the guys is just amazing
I like Hamsik a lot, but he played LM for the national team and he sucked there. He was completely out of position. As soon as the coach moved him to the center (in the same match) he was a completely different player.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

Full backs are not a joke, but far from perfect.

Still, from todays papers

Corriere dello Sport

Juve's iron defence is the best in Europe

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

Corriere dello Sport

I believe our defense owes a lot to Momo. I think our defense is solid, but it's him that makes the real difference.

Dec 26, 2004

Corriere dello Sport

Grygera and Molinaro.... Hmmm lets see....

Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos and Heinze.
Barcelona: D. Alves and Sylvinho.
Milan: The Maggot and Janko.
Inter: Maicon and Maxwell.
Chelsea: Bosingwa and Cole.
Man Utd: Neville and Evra.

We can consider what we have below average at best... as for you, you are THE JOKE.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

We can consider what we have below average at best... as for you, you are THE JOKE.
I don't think that Grygera is defensively worse than Alves, Bosingwa, or Neville.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

You are either stupid or pretending to be one.

I posted that our defense is not a joke but far from perfect. Also I copied today's news headline from Corriere dello Sport..Its just a statistic , but still..

Its defense in global, not individual players how well can play together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)